{ Take 11 }

" She can't be trusted with anyone "

" She'll probably break someone's leg again "

" How dare you touch my child! "

" You aren't allowed here! "

" What a disgrace you are "

" You don't belong here! Get out! "

" You MONSTER! ".

---------------

I punch the metal wall repeatedly. Making dents that would almost break through. I had destroyed most of the warehouse, my hair lighting up in the darkness.

I punched my sister. I hurt Blake. I destroy everything in my path. Why do I even bother making friends when all I do is hurt people?

It's been hours since I have been here and I haven't calmed down since. My knuckles were bruised badly, my aura burning bright. More like on fire.

Sun comforted her when I couldn't. She looked at me with fear. Ruby got the air knocked out of her. I fled like a coward.

It wasn't fair. Everything I ever did only made things worse. I shouldn't be here anymore. I shouldn't be around people.

After a hard punch to the wall, I managed to successfully break through. I breath heavy, the adrenaline blocking my will to feel pain. I pull my arm back and take a few steps back.

I take in my dark surroundings. My hair was the only thing that gave me light. I look around, seeing everything I destroyed. A complete mess.

I gathered up whatever I could find as firewood, and lit up a fire. I used a gas oil, a rock and a piece of metal to create a large fire. I stand Infront of it, staring at it.

My anger was slowly lowering down. I now felt the pain in my arms. Especially my hands and knuckles. I blink a few times, my eyes probably going back to lilac purple.

" Mother fucker ". I curse as the pain came. It felt like all my punches coming back to me all at once. It stung. It burned. It felt static. It felt like hell.

I take deep breaths, trying not to scream. My eyes became watery and I drop to the ground with a plop. I didn't care about my surroundings. It hurt like a bitch.

" Yang? ".

I froze upon hearing a familiar voice. It was soft, full of concern and worry. I quickly stand up, turning myself around.

I was met with glowing Amber cat eyes. My eyes widen and I shake my head. Getting fear and anger at the same time.

" W-what are you doing here? How did you find me! I'm dangerous! ". I said stuttering but yell afterwards. I wince, clenching my fists which didn't help at all.

She looked hesitant. She looked at me with sad and scared eyes. But she took a first step towards me. I grit my teeth, not wanting to hurt her.

" Leave! Go back to sun! Your just gonna get hurt being near me! ". I yell out angrily. She took another step forward. My aura now started burning and I grew mad.

" Are you even listening to me! Leave! I'm DANGEROUS! ". I was now screaming. She now took slow, agonising steps toward me. My eyes tear up unknowingly, my aura now bringing to burn like the fire behind me.

" GODDAMNIT BLAKE! GET OUT BEFORE I- "

" I don't believe you ".

I froze in place. Her arms wrap around my torso tightly, leaning her head on my chest. I was only in a navy V neck and compression shorts. Not even having socks.

" W-W-What? ". I stammer in disbelief. My aura had burned out in an instant and I didn't feel angry anymore. Too much in a shock to move.

" I don't believe you ". She repeated, lifting her head. I look into her Amber eyes, feeling entranced. She had a look of concern and worry, which made me more confused.

" Why are you... Why? ". I said in a low tone of voice. I didn't understand. I was a monster and she has the courage to hug me. She frowned, staring into my soul.

" I should've known. I'm so sorry... ". She whispered sadly. I furrow my brows and she slowly reached out to my face. She cupped my face with a light touch, still staring into my eyes.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being scared. I-I was always afraid. I... ". She trailed off and I think I know where this is going. But I still hurt her.

" No. I hurt you. I'm a monster. I shouldn't be anywhere near you ". I said seriously and she shook her head no. " Your not. Your not a monster, yang ". She said and I growl.

" Tell that to Mercury! Tell that to my friends! Tell that to Ruby! TELL THAT TO THE WORLD! I AM A MONSTER! ". I scream in her face. She flinched but never once took her hands away from my face.

" Shut up! ". She yelled and my eyes grew wide. It was the first she has ever yelled and she looked pissed about it. And in a scary way.

" You are not a damn monster! You are Yang Xiao Long! You are the most caring and understanding person I have ever met! It's me who doesn't deserve to be around you! I am just a scum fanaus who is to afraid to do anything! ". She yelled, now putting her hands on my chest.

Tears spill from her eyes and she sobbed. " I have been treated like shit all my life. I have been abused by my own ex-husband. My own friends. Not once did anyone went out of their way to help me ". She said her voice wavering.

I frown. Her face showed one of extreme pain, but emotionally. Tears spill more and her hands slide off my chest. She sobs, sniffling.

" I thought you were gonna be one of those people. I thought you were just gonna let me die. I wanted you to, at first ". She said looking me in the eye.

" But I realise you weren't. You didn't treat me like trash. You treated me like an actual person... ". She trailed off, her voice breaking. She lost it there. She fell to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably.

I stare at her. I didn't know what to do. I didn't realise I had that effect on her. But I did know one thing. One thing that I know that I'm sure about.

I care.

" I'm sorry ". I said softly. She hiccuped, raising her head. Her bow was twitching a lot and I kneel down Infront of her.

I reach for her ears and take off the ribbon. I tie the ribbon around my left wrist and look into her eyes. My knuckles and arms were still in pain but it subsided.

" Shall we go home? ". I asked standing up. I was about to hand her a hand but realised its bruised as hell. She stood up and looked at my hands.

" Yeah. Let's go. You need medical attention ". She said giving me a small smile. I grin. I walk to her and held out my arm as to escort her.

" Now, shall we go? ". I said and she looped her arm around mine. " Yes, we shall ". She said smiling and we start walking.

" You really have a temper, don't you? ". She said guiding us towards the entrance. The fire behind us fading away. I smile sheepishly and I'm sure she could see me through the dark.

" I can't help it. It's all part of the yang package ".

" So Attractive ".

" HEY! ".