{ Take 19 }

" Let them go you bastard! ". I yelled out angrily. Adam was standing behind Blake, along with Ruby and Weiss at their side.

" And why should I? You didn't give me my cat back, it's rude ". He said with a sadistically calm voice. I was held back by titanium chains, something that takes me a while to burn off.

" She's not yours! She's her own person! She hates you! ". I yelled. I run forward, pulling against the chains. He smirked, walking to where Weiss was.

Ruby screamed under the cloth around her mouth. My eyes widen as I see him take out a small clean cut dagger. I shake my head, knowing what he was going to do.

" No! Stop it! She's my family! ". I yelled frantically. Ruby squirmed against the ropes, tears spilling from her eyes. Weiss sobbed under the cloth, Adam lowering the dagger.

" Pop!.... Goes the Schee ".

My breath hitched as blood spewed out of weiss's neck. Ruby was screaming her head off, squirming violently. I watch as she leans to the side, falling to the floor limp.

He walked past Blake and to Ruby. I gasp, shaking my head. " No! Please! Not my sister! ". I pleaded as tears swell up my eyes.

" Red as roses... Fills your dreams. Let's see how red she actually is ".

" RUBY! ".

Her screams come to a stop as he held the dagger at the side of her head. He pulled it out of her head, kicking her to the floor. Her grey dead eyes still open.

" Should I keep my kitty? Or do you want to watch everything that was good to you, disappear? ". He said kneeling beside Blake.

She shook her head as she looked at me with scared eyes. " Please... Not Blake. Not her. Take me! Take me instead!! ". I yelled and he arose from the floor.

" Oh? So you want to sacrifice yourself for a cat? ". He said with an eyebrow raised. I nod furiously, Blake screaming.

" Yes. I would sacrifice myself for her. I would do anything for her. Because I'm in love with her! Something you will never understand! ". I yelled with an angry expression.

He snickered, walking up to me. He twirled the bloody dagger in his hands, shaking his head amusingly. I glare at him, not seeing blake's shocked face.

" I guess, your right. But in this case... I am willing to do any bidding ". He said as he looked me in the eye. The grimm mask making him look more smug.

" YANG! STOP IT! ".

I shake my head as I look at her in the eye. She had wiggled out the cloth out of her mouth, tears spilling from her eyes. I smile softly, not noticing him take position.

" YANG! ".

" I love you ".

" YANG! WAKE UP! ".

-----------------------------

" YANG! WAKE UP! ".

I gasp, my eyes bolting open. I sit up quickly, looking around frantically. Sweat was dripping down my face, making my hair stick to my face. My eyes wide from alert, fear and anxiety.

" Blake? Blake?! Where are y- ". I said turning my head but only to find an actual Blake. She looked at me worryingly, concern written all over her face.

" Blake?... Your okay! ". I said pulling her into a hug. I wrap my arms around her tightly, tears building up. She was okay. She's okay.

" Of course I'm here. Did something happen? You were yelling in your sleep and was burning up ". She said and I pull away. I look into her Amber eyes, my hands reaching out and cupping her face.

" I'm just glad your here.... With me ". I said pressing our foreheads together. Tears were blurring my vision but I didn't care. Blake is here with me and that's all I care about.

" Nightmare? ". She whispered and I sniffle. She placed her hands over mine, a small smile forming on her lips. I nod and she gives me a soft kiss on my left Palm.

" I'm here. I'll always be here, with you. Always ". She said in a soft voice. I felt at ease at her soft choice of words. I sniffle again, closing my eyes. I suck in a sharp breath, exhaling deeply.

" It was so scary... Y-you almost got killed. I-It's all my fault ". I stammer. I whimper, tears coming out from my shut eyelids. I then felt her soft hands on my face.

I slowly open my eyes, meeting with soft Amber ones. I sniffle, frowning deeply. She brushed her thumbs across my cheeks, nuzzling against my forehead.

" It was just a dream. We're okay. For now, we're okay ". She whispered and I stare at her. She knew that it was, for now. But Tomorrow, it might be the last time I see her.

She looked at me then leaned forward. I close my eyes as she presses her lips against mine. The kiss was slow and full of passion. It made me less tense. Less anxiety.

When she pulled away, I quickly pull her into a hug again. She sat between my legs, her hands leaving my face. I hide my face in her shoulder, taking slow deep breaths.

" Whatever happens... I just want you to know how much I care. You deserve better than this. Than me. Your something that just came in and stayed. A good something... ". I trail off.

I raise my head, meeting her gaze. She had her arms around my neck, a soft expression on her face. I stare at her, examining her.

" I don't want to lose you. I don't ever want to forget you. I don't want to let you go. I want you with me. I want to be happy again. But with you... ". I said in a soft tone.

She smiles at me, tears building up in her eyes. I smile back, leaning forward to press my forehead against hers again. We look into each other's eyes, with a newfound emotion.

" When the time is right. I want to start dating you. I want us to be more... More than just whatever we are now. I want us to be comfortable with each other, have fun, be stupid and goofy, explore one another ". I whisper and the tears start rolling down her cheeks.

" I want us to have fights only to make up the next day with cuddles or a bunch of kisses. I want us to be flirty with each other. To calm each other down if needed to. I want to start over, but with you being someone who means the world to me ". I said and she starts sobbing.

" I, Yang Xiao Long, will promise to protect you, comfort you and be your shoulder to cry on. I won't let anything happen to you, anything. I just wanted you to know that ". I said and she was now trembling with sobs.

She buried her face in my shoulder, clutching onto me. I smile to myself, leaning my head on hers. I pull her into me, encasing her in a lovingly embrace.

We might die tommorrow. Blake might be taken away from me. Ruby and Weiss might get taken away or worse. I might even be stupid enough to sacrifice myself if needed to.

But right now, I am with Blake. She is with me. I told her how much I cared, but I wasn't ready for those three words yet. I'm waiting for that. All I need is her...

And all she needs is me. Simple