{ Take 7 }

Yang is an interesting person. I'm being honest here. I would never say it to her face but she really is. It's Tuesday and I'm watching her teach boxing to 13 through 16 year olds.

I sit on a bench, leaning against a wall nervously. My arms crossed on my stomach, being on high alert even when I don't have to. There are some buff guys here and it just makes me think about-

" Blake! ".

I jump at the sound of my name being called. I turn my head to the right, seeing yang run at me. I furrow my brows and see a guy with blonde hair and a... Monkey tail?

" Sun! Get that away from me! That's disgusting! ". Yang yelled, taking a seat beside me but trying to hide. The blonde only had on adidas shorts and boxing tape around his hands and forearms.

" Why not? It's not even that big ". He said holding a white thing in his hand. Wait... Oh my god. My eyes widen and he looked at me.

" Another one of your damn girlfriends again? ". He said annoyed and I frown. " She's not my girlfriend ". She said defensively, standing up.

" You said that last time. And that girl was a stalker to the max ". He said dropping the -- not gonna say it -- and crossed his arms.

" Don't you think I know that? But she's my friend, not my girlfriend ". Yang said seriously. They both glare at each other and I just sit there awkwardly.

" Alright. If you say so ". He said with a smirk. Yang kept glaring at him and he walked up to me. " Hey! I'm Sun Wukong! And who might you be? ". He said with a flirty tone.

" Her name is Blake. Just go teach the fucking sixteen year olds ". Yang spat pushing sun away. " Okay! Okay! Geez. I'll see you later ". He said winking at me and turned around, walking away.

" Sorry about that ". She said and I look at her. She was in basketball shorts and a sports bra. Her hair tied up into a ponytail.

" I-it's okay ". I stuttered and she smiled. " I finish in about an hour. Then after we can go eat. How about it? ". She asked hopefully. I stare at her, a little bit anxious about her offer.

" Uhhh... Sure ". I said and she grinned. " Awesome! You just wait! ". She said enthusiastically and ran to where sun was.

Did she just ask me out on a date?

- 1 Hour Later -

" Blake, is it? ".

I jump at the sound of sun's voice. I was waiting next to yang's motorcycle in the parking lot. I look at him and he was carrying his duffle bag.

I nod and he grins. " Are you sure your not yang's girlfriend? ". He asked and I shake my head. His tail wraps around his upper torso and he hums.

" Not the talkative one are you? ". He asked and I shake my head no. He chuckles and I wish yang was a more faster changer.

" Since, you aren't yang's girlfriend. How about you and me get some coffee, some time? I know this great place with a balcony and they have tea to! ". He said enthusiastically and I stare at him.

" Sure. It would be nice ". I said with a small smile and he laughs. " Cool. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3. See ya! ". He said then walked off where a blue haired guy was waiting by his motorcycle.

I heard running footsteps and I look forward to see yang running to me. She pants, holding onto her duffle bag. " Sorry about that. I was helping a boy untangle his wraps ". She said and I nod.

" So, where do you want to eat? ".

- Meanwhile, at a sushi place called Goldfish -

" You really like fish, don't you? ". She asked and I shrug sheepishly. She laughed and I felt more at ease. Which was happening more and more ever since I am staying at her place.

" What did you think about my friend Sun? He was the one I was talking about ". She said leaning forward with her arms crossed on the table.

" It's nice to see another Faunus who's nice ". I said and she nods. " Yeah. He's way too loud and he even does gymnastics ". She said and I smile a bit.

" Interesting. Oh, do you mind if I go with him to get coffee? He asked me before you came running out ". I said softly but nervously.

She almost did a spit-take of her soda, covering her mouth with her hand. She set her cup down and gulped it down. This made me even more nervous.

" He... Asked you out on a date? ". She said and I play with the ribbons on my arm. " Umm... I don't know if it is ". I said with a low voice.

" What else would it be? ". She said an unusual cold tone. I look at her and she looked at me with a hard stare.

" Whatever. You don't need my permission anyway ". She said looking away and I frown. Why did this make her mad? Why did I even say something in the first place?

The rest of the time was tense. She didn't speak the rest of the time we were eating, not even glancing at me once.

We walk in her apartment, she letting me go in first. I froze when I heard a thud in the kitchen. Yang turned on the lights and walked past me.

I watch as she walks into the kitchen slowly but then groans angrily. " What the hell Ruby! You snuck into my apartment again! ". She yelled, picking up an embarrassed Ruby.

She smiled sheepishly, yang holding her up like a child. " You weren't home and I used the spare key you gave me ". She said then spotted me.

" Hey Blake! ". She called out with a wave. Yang dropped her and Ruby yelped. " Hey! ". She yelled and yang rolled her eyes.

" I'm not in the damn mood Ruby ". She spat harshly, walking angrily to her room. She went down the hallway and into her room, slamming the door.

I frown, walking towards the kitchen. Ruby stood up by the window of the kitchen and frowned. " She's usually happy to see me. Did anything happen? ". She asked me and I shrug.

" I don't know... ".