{ Take 46 }

Day 3

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

I lay on the floor, twitching terribly. The pain would not go away. The sickening feeling that I'm about to throw up would not go away. It hurts. It hurts so damn much.

I don't know what happened. I was just reading when all of the sudden, I had the urge to destroy everything. I felt mad beyond power. I felt an energy that could have possibly killed me.

I pant, noticing small puffs of smoke coming out of my mouth. I stare at the door that was left untouched, Left unburned. Yes, I was burning everything I touched.

She just left. I needed her. I need someone to stop me. But no, fucking Ruby just left ten minutes after Weiss left. Her visit was nice. It's just FUCKING RUBY!

My twitching comes to a sudden stop. I exhale through my nose, smoke coming out of my mouth resembling a dragon; letting out an inhuman growl. I slowly push myself up off the ground.

I didn't feel my wounds. I felt myself grow hotter. A sound of sizzling coming from under my feet. I clench my fists, glaring at the kitchen wall. I felt the urge to hurt something. Or someone.

My ears picked up the sound of a mouse in ruby's room. I growl, making a run for it to ruby's room. I run past the kitchen and down the hall. The door at the end of the hallway was closed, so I ram into it.

The door broke down as I rammed into it. Picking myself up with my hands, leaving scorch marks on the door. I heard the running feet of the mouse under the bed. I charge forward with a pounce, landing next to the right side of the bed.

I instinctively reach out and swiftfully snatch the rather large mouse. It squirmed in my hands as I stand up. I glare at it, slowly starting to squeeze it in my hands.

It squeaked loudly as my grip became stronger. I could hear it's fur start to sizzle as my hands grew immensely hot. I felt so much anger. This mouse didn't deserve to die.

I gasp, suddenly dropping the now burnt dead mouse. The urge to hurt someone is gone. My eyes widen at the site of the dead burnt mouse. I then look down at my hands, seeing it's blood on my palms.

Tears form in my eyes as I take steps back. " I-I'm sorry ". I whisper as I turn around to run out the room. I ran down the hall and past the kitchen. I stop by the flipped over burnt couches.

I fell to my knees, letting out a choked sob. The pain coming back. It all came back to me like a sudden punch to the gut. Tears falling out of my eyes and onto the almost burned carpet.

" I can't... ". I mutter. I let myself fall to the ground as I wrap my arms around my stomach. The cuts on my forearms starting to sting. I cry out with pain in my tone of voice.

Before Weiss or Ruby even came, I started doing it with a large kitchen knife. It was sharper than I expected. I almost killed myself if Ruby didn't walk in and caught me doing it.

I feel like my stomach is going to explode inside me. My limbs full of cuts or wounds from myself or when I destroyed the apartment. My head hurt like someone kicked me in the back of my head.

I just want this to end. I can't do this anymore. I need it to stop.

- A Long Nap later... -

I wake up to feel someone shake my shoulder. I jolt awake, screaming when I felt two hands on my shoulders. " Blake! It's me! Ruby! ". Ruby yelled and I look up at her.

I stare up at her as she let go of my shoulders. She stood up and I notice that I'm laying on something soft. I look around to see I'm in her room.

" I found you on the floor when I got here 30 minutes ago. I took you here so you won't be uncomfortable ". She said while sitting next to my legs. I felt tired. The pain subsiding but still there.

" I have great news for you ". She said with a smile. I look at her with a confused stare. " Excuse me? ". I said in a low tone. My voice a little raspy. She then took out what looked to be a brand new IPhone 6s. Rose gold.

" I visited my friend Jackson today. Well, I saw him at the café do I decided to talk to him. I told him about our situation and he told me something he should've told us when it happened to me and Weiss ". She then rolled her eyes as she turned on the phone.

I sit up against the large pillows, pulling my legs close. She then looks up from the phone and smiles brightly. I frown, not enjoying her smiling.

" He told me he found out that you can still talk to each other without having to be near each other. And how do you do that? By calling! ". She said excitedly.

My eyes widen at that. My heart pounding fast. I stare at her with disbelief and she showed a contact that was named Yang. I look at her and she nods.

" I have a lot of IPhones since I keep destroying them. And dropping them ". She said with a sheepish smile. " I'm still mad he found out last year. I called him a jackass and he kept laughing ". She said with a shake of her head.

I hesitantly reach out for the phone, letting it slide into my hands. I've heard of this phone and other phones but I've never held one before. I examine it amazed. This is as big as my hand!

" Are you serious? We can do this? ". I asked and she nods. " Yeah. I mean, your supposed to be apart but no one said anything about being able to talk to each other. He found out by his friend who's researching this stuff ". She said with a nod.

" Well, I have to go. Weiss probably gave yang her phone and told her everything. Plus, I'm taking her out on a date tonight ". She said getting off the bed. I look at her and she had a smirk on her face.

" A date? ". I said plainly. She nods proudly " I always take her out on dates every week or two. We're married but it doesn't stop us from going on dates. And I'm taking her to this place where you can bounce on trampolines that are on the floor! ". She said excitedly.

" And you know she will like it? ". I said with a raised eyebrow. " Well yeah. She always likes my dates. She never was able to be a normal kid so she didn't do the stuff that me and yang did. Last time, I took her to a place that had a HUGE arcade. It was so fun ". She said with an excited tone.

I nod " Go. I'm sure she's waiting for you ". I said and she gasps. " Oh my god. Your right. I'll see you tomorrow morning! ". She yelled then sped out of the room.

" Bye ". I muttered. I turn my attention to the phone. Taping the screen because it was faded. I jump when the screen lights back up. I never had a phone before. This is a whole new thing for me.

I Yelp when the phone started ringing. I almost dropped it. I look down at the phone and yang's contact name was on the top. Two buttons, one green and one red that said decline or accept.

This is it. My heart is pounding as I stare at the green button. I'm sure it means I answer the call. I hesitate at first, my finger hovering above the green button. I let out a soft sigh, pressing the button.

Six buttons showed up and the red button was at the bottomed. I furrow my brows then raise it up to my ear. I saw people do this so I'm just doing that.

" Hello?... ".

".... Blake? ".