{ Take 26 }

I have no idea how many days we've been down here. I can't figure out anything with so much pain being brought to me. To us. I took most of the pain from both of them, since the punishment was something I was familiar with.

And it was worse than I could ever imagine. I forgot how painful it was. I forgot so many of the punishments he had. But I will always remember why. And it's a reason I hate. I despise.

But now is not the time to remember. I can't even concentrate, firstly. Second, I'm in so much pain right now that my body is twitching. Third, cold water is being poured on us because he said girls with infections, are a risk he doesn't want to take.

" Be glad I'm even considering about your health. My mission doesn't start with you two dieing or getting sick ". He spoke as he poured some more buckets of water on me.

I duck my head down, shaking and twitching uncontrollably. The cold water felt good, but it stung so bad. Like putting lemon on a cut, but with water. And I can't stop it.

" How ya holding up rose? Still enjoying the shows? ". He said as he stepped back. I let the water drip off my hair and face. Not wanting to look up.

" F-fuck you ". Ruby sputtered out. She was suffering as well. Adam had put a cloth around her eye that wrapped around her head. Giving her cuts on how many times she cussed, commented or even moved.

" That's Fifty-Four, rose ". He spoke out calmly. I slowly raise my head, my breathing ragged and quick. He pulled out his dagger, turning around to face Ruby.

" G-get it over with ". She muttered. He chuckled " My pleasure ". He said as he quickly slashed across Ruby's thigh. She screamed, jerking forward. No food. No water to drink. It's more painful than usual.

" I love hearing you scream in agony. Reminds me of my old job. Which was such a pleasure ". He said turning around to us. I look at him as he picks up the remaining buckets of water, pouring some on Weiss.

She yelped with a jump. Like a shock. She was laying on her stomach, shaking as well. Most of the gashes on her back. " I'm letting it pass this time. I am tired at the moment ". He said with a low tone of voice.

When he was done with Weiss, he put the buckets away in a closet. The left side of the room for uniforms, weapons, General war stuff.

My ear twitched when I heard the click of a door being open. Five guards walking in, more calmly than quickly. Adam sighed, wiping his wet hands with a towel.

" What now? ". He said in a uninterested voice. I look up at the stairs, watching the guards come down one by one. Wait... Oh my god.

" We found four girls around the warehouse. I have the files right here, sir ". The fifth man said walking down last. The guards dropping three of the girls inbetween me and Weiss.

" The ginger and glasses was a tough one. Nora Valkyrie and Coco Adel. They are all friends of the blonde, sir ". He spoke handing Adam the files.

I look at the girls with wide eyes. One was even a rabbit faunas. The one with the glasses, being tied down on a chair next to Ruby. Why...

" Velvet Scarlatina Adel. We have another married couple here. Good job. And Pyrrha Nikos.... I've heard of her. How lucky am I ". He spoke in a dark tone.

" C-coco? Velvet?... N-Nora? Pyrrha? ". Ruby spoke as she looked between all of them. I didn't know any of these girls, but I could tell they were important to Ruby as well.

" We'll start with Velvet. Make sure Nora and Pyrrah are stripped and chained to the wall ". He spoke as he walked towards the other faunas.

" Yes sir ". The man said as two of the men ran to the two. The ginger and red haired girl. I look toward Adam and he smirked at me. " Another one of our species in our presence. How wonderful ". He spoke as he started stripping velvet.

" Stop ". I tried to speak but nothing came out. I tried to speak again but no prevail. I carefully reach for my neck, knowing that my voice is gone from screaming.

" Girls are stripped and chained. Anything else, sir? ". The man said as Adam tied velvet's hands behind her back. He shakes his head, standing up.

" No need. Thank you for your service. Leave ". He spoke and they all nod. They then walked toward the stairs, going in an orderly fashion. Once I heard the door click open and close, I look to Adam.

" Beautiful ". He whispered as he looked up and down at velvet. I lower my hand to the floor, cringing internally. He still had his mask on but you can sense his lust from miles away.

" Hmmmm.... ". The girl named, Coco, groaned. Adam then turned around, watching as she awoke. Adam walked forward, taking off her glasses and beret.

" Velvet?.... Wait, Ruby? ". She spoke then looked to Ruby. She gasped then realising she was tied up. Adam stood behind her, watching her squirm around.

" S-stop ". Ruby sputtered. Velvet glared at her before speaking. " I have to find- ". She came to a stop when she looked up. Her eyes widen with shock as she saw velvet on the floor, nude and tied up.

" I like you already ". Adam spoke in a sadistic voice. Coco growled, looking over her shoulder. " YOU ASSHOLE! UNTIE HER! OR SO HELP ME I'L BEAT YOU TO DEATH! ". She screamed out.

Adam chuckled, walking around her and to velvet. She squirmed some more and I shake my head. Velvet shifted, awakening. " Wonderful, she's awake ". Adam spoke, grabbing her by the ears.

" AHHHHH!!! STOP IT! ". She screamed out. She was being held up by the ears as she screams in pain. He smirked, leaning forward to lick her cheek.

" I always loved the Faunus women. So much better than the humans. This will be fun ". He spoke and I look to coco. She looked to burst any second from now, an angry expression on her face.

" LET MY WIFE GO! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! I'LL FUCKING SLIT YOUR THROAT! ". Coco screamed out. Adam chuckled, turning to face her and Ruby.

" Or what? Finders keepers ". He spoke as he let velvet down. She was crying, covering her chest and lower body the best she could. But he was already licking her neck, making her whimper.

" Velvet! STOP IT! ". Coco screamed out angrily with concern wavered behind it. I look away, not wanting to look. I know what he's going to do. I know what will happen.

I don't know how much time we have left. Or how much more of yang's, Ruby's and weiss's friends will show up. I don't know how many of us will survive.

Velvet screams and pleads. Coco yelling whilst squirming in her seat. Weiss listening and crying. Ruby watching with the look of defeat on her face. I'm just on the floor, hearing what he is about to do to velvet.

I let all this happen. I let myself be attached to someone. I let my problems affect everyone else. I am doing nothing to stop this.

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. Please... Someone help us.

Help me.