{ Take 54 }

I am currently laying on yang's bed, laying on my right side. I face the wall only to stare at it. Ruby's in the kitchen eating. I ate a ten minutes ago. Is it normal to feel sick? After we merge? Because I feel very weak.

I feel warm. My breathing shaky and slow. I don't feel good at all. I close my eyes, cringing a little. It's my stomach and chest that hurts the most. Like chest pains and stomach aches.

I woke up this morning to throw up on the floor. The pain was gone but my body was extremely sore. It still is. It feels like a virus. That is making me weak from the inside.

" Blake? ".

I turn to lay on my back, seeing Ruby at the door. " I just got off the phone with Weiss. She said she and yang will be here in two hours ". She said softly. I nod, turning to my right side again.

" You'll get better. I know you will ". She said and I frown. I hear the door close with a click and I take that as her leaving. I sigh heavily, wincing at the pain in my stomach.

" I guess I'll sleep it off ". I said moving to get under the blanket. After I get comfortable, I close my eyes. I ease into the mattress, already feeling drowsy. After a few minutes, I fall into a deep sleep...

- DreamLand -

I wake up to feel something brush against my stomach. I furrow my brows, grumbling annoyed. " Stop ". I mumble, turning around to get more comfortable. I nuzzle into something warm that made me ease back into sleep.

" Blakey... ". A soft voice whispered in my cat ear. My ear twitches and I grumble angrily. " What ". I mumble sleepily. " It's time to wake up ". The soft voice sounded feminine and I slowly open my eyes.

I blink a few times then raise my head up. My eyes widen when I see yang smiling at me. I sit up, looking around at my surroundings. My body felt sore but mostly my lower body.

" You okay? ". She asked and I look at her. My face flushed when I see that yang is nude. I look down at myself and I'm naked as well. With many marks that I recognise as hickies.

She sits up herself and I ran a hand through my hair. " What the hell did we do? ". I said mostly to myself. I felt a soft kiss on my shoulder and I turn myself to her. She smiled at me and her hair was more wild than usual.

" You'll see. It going to be amazing ". She said in a tired voice. I felt myself blush and she leaned forward to peck my lips. " You have no idea how loud you were ". She whispered in my ear and I shudder at her hot breath.

" Especially with my name... ". She whispered then nipped at my ear. I gasp lightly and she chuckled. I felt my cat ears flatten against my head, clutching onto the blanket.

" Y-Yang... That's enough ". I said looking at her. Her face was close to mine and she smiled at me. I sigh, I couldn't help but smile back. I then kiss her nose and she laughed.

" Don't you worry Bellabooty. Everything will be fine... ".

- End of DreamLand -

" Blake! ".

I jump, letting out a small scream. I felt hands cover my mouth and I look to see Ruby on the bed. I look at her weirdly and she uncovered her hands off my mouth.

" Sorry about that. Their here ". She said with a bright smile. My eyes widen and I felt a rush of energy go through me. Suddenly brightening my mood and I can feel her. Her aura. Our aura.

" Ruby! ". Ruby jumped at the sound of weiss's yell. " Come on! ". She said excitedly and sped out the room. I move the blankets off of me and jump out of bed. I don't feel sick anymore!

I ran out of the room and down the hallway. I stop at the end of the small hallway, meeting her gaze. We both froze, staring at each other for what seems like forever.

" Hey kitty ". She said breaking the silence. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I ran to her. The feeling of our auras growing stronger. It was like time slowed down as I jump on her. The moment we touch...

Holy shit.

A strong vibration shook the apartment as she caught me. I gasp, feeling the energy restored in both our aura's. I pant, clutching my arms around her neck. She was panting as well, holding me as we stay in place.

I lean my head back to look at her. My eyes grow more teary when she grinned at me. " That was awesome! ". She yelled and I laugh. I then lean forward to crash my lips against hers.

The surge of energy that flowed through me grew stronger than before. I felt more warm than I was before. But the good kind. I don't fricken care. I feel alive!

The kiss lasted longer than I expected. An awkward cough made us separate and we both look at Ruby and Weiss. They stood awkwardly together and I furrow my brows.

" Should we leave? ". Ruby said with a small voice. I look at yang and she looked at me. She set me down but I still clung onto her. " Yeah... You guys understand ". She said and I nuzzle into her shoulder.

" Well, see you two tomorrow ". I heard Weiss say then both their footsteps. I hear them walk across the living room and past us. I turn my head, catching them about to walk out.

" Don't break the bed while your at it ". Ruby said before closing the door. I blush furiously, hiding my face in her shoulder. " Well... I don't know about break. More like rock ". She said in a low voice and I laugh.

" Are you serious? ". I said lifting up my head. She smirked at me, leaning in close to my face. Since when did she get this sexy? " Oh I'm deadly serious ". She said with a seductive voice. I blush but then she picked me up.

" YANG! ". I yell whilst laughing. " Let's do this kitty cat! ". She said enthusiastically, speed walking to the door. My laughter died down when I see she limps from her left foot.

" Hey... Did you get hurt? ". I ask concerned. She didn't answer me as she walks down the hall. " Yang ". I said seriously but she still didn't answer me. She walked through the door to the room, closing the door with her left heel.

She set me down next to the bed and she winced. " I stepped on glass from a window that I broke... ". She said with a low voice. I look at her with concern and she looked at me with a serious look.

" But I don't care ". She said then pulled me into a tight hug. I gasp from the sudden action, seeing as how much she hugged tightly. " I just want you ". She whispered and I smile softly. I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her cheek.

" Alright... But promise me this ". I said my voice going low. She leaned her head back and I lean close to her face. I lick my lips seductively and she smirked.

" Don't you dare slow down ". I whispered and she leaned in closer. Her lips hover mine and I felt her hands grab my butt. I gasp lightly but she quickly leaned in for a kiss.

She picked me up again and I wrap my legs around her waist. I felt her walk then lean down on the bed. She slowly set us down on the bed and I felt her presence hover over me.

She pulled away and I open my eyes. She opened her eyes too and smirked. Looking at me with lustfully eyes that defiantly turned me on. And the fact that I can feel her lust and energy that is towards me is excruciating.

" Oh I promise. You have no idea what your in for Belladonna... ".

" We'll just have to see, Xiao Long... ".