Noragami

Synopsis:

The world consists of two parts: the near shore and far shore. The near shore is the place where people reside, while the far shore is the place for deities and ayakashi, which are emotional fragments that can posses humans and cause trouble. So it is a deity's responsibility to remove those ayakashi from the near shore with the help of weapons called Shinki, made from the spirits of dead people. Yato is a minor deity of war without shrine. Together with his Shinki, Tomone, he runs a Delivery Wish Granting Service, granting wishes for only 5 yen. After his Shinki leaves him on less than agreeable terms, he decides to run simple errands that do not involve ayakashi-related matters. While on a mission to find a lost kitten, he is nearly hit by a bus, but saved by a girl named Iki Hiyori. Hiyori dies for a moment, but then comes back to life. This, however, causes Hiyori's soul to become unstable, leaving her body frequently. So by offering 5 yen, she asks Yato to fix her body... but Yato cannot help without a Shinki, so Hiyori accompanies him on his journey to find one, in the hopes of becoming normal again. But behind Yato's kind-hearted face lies a twisted past... (Source: AniDB)

This anime has an impressive combination of action, supernatural, few dramas and comedy. I like how the story goes, when Yukine finally submit himself to Yato, how Hiyori helps Yato in so many ways, stories of other Gods and so on. The character development is really good and the concepts itself (the story is based on Japanese folklores about deities but focusing to Yato, an unpopular God). I really enjoyed watching it including its OVA. It has two seasons: noragami (1st) and noragami aragoto (2nd).

Quotes:

"The gap between the rich and the poor exists even amongst the gods." - Iki Hiyori

"Even when times get dark and painful, people should feel lucky to be alive at all." - Yato

"Gods are born from the wishes of people. Those with famous names would continue to be recognized and worshiped. But it's different for Gods with unknown names. They can't even remain in people's memories. " - Daikoku

"I won't stand for anything that makes people do terrible things!" - Iki Hiyori

By the way, thanks for viewing and reading my reviews :) Hope this will help :) Enjoy!!!