Charlotte

It took me months to update my anime reviews. My apologies XD

As my treat to you, I recommend to watch another masterpiece of Jun Maeda, creator of Angel Beats and Clannad (I'll be posting my separate reviews for these two animes), namely Charlotte.

I can't explain how amazing this anime is. The goal is not only to entertain but to give lessons and to tackle some issues of youth. I must say that the creator is successful of bringing smile to his supporters/readers/viewers, at the same time breaking their hearts </3.

You'll better watch this. ;)

Synopsis
While on the surface Yuu Otosaka appears to be just another charming and intelligent teenager, he has a secret—he has the ability to slip into people's minds and fully control their body for five seconds at a time. Yuu has been using this skill for years to gain the highest grades, which allowed him to enter a prestigious high school.

When the enigmatic Nao Tomori catches Yuu using his power, she coerces him and his sister Ayumi into transferring to Hoshinoumi Academy, a school for students with supernatural abilities. The student council of the school, led by Nao, is tasked with secretly tracking down adolescents who abuse their powers. Yuu is forced to join the student council and together, they face formidable challenges that bring him closer to the shocking truth that his own, seemingly incomplete ability, might be more powerful than he could have ever imagined.

Quotes:

"Time can heal many wounds in this world. Though it won't heal everything"

"You had better come back to us. After all, we're people who suffered through the same illness together, classmates who had each other's backs through thick and thin, and above all, friends."
~ Takajou Joujirou

"One day, you may face a trial the likes of which you cannot imagine."
~ Takajou Joujirou

"This camera's only ever seen scenes that I would've rather not recorded."
~ Tomori Nao