School Rumble (season 1, 2 and third sem (2 episodes))

Tenma Tsukamoto is a friendly and childish high school student who has always been in love with her enigmatic classmate Karasuma Ooji. However, she is too shy and nervous to tell him how she truly feels while he remains completely oblivious to her interest. On the other hand, Tenma's other classmate, Kenji Harima, secretly admires Tenma but he is, in the same way, unable to confess. He also happens to be the most notorious delinquent of the school and comes to classes only to be close to Tenma. The hilarious love triangle results in a series of misunderstandings which make it unclear to understand who is infatuated with whom and what is true or false. Is Kenji going to finally confess to Tenma? Is Tenma going to convey her feelings to Karasuma? Or perhaps, they are not really destined to be together after all?

The randomness of this anime is really awesome. The comedy part is superb. What I like about this series compares to other anime is that it shows the craziness and lightness of being a high school student.

I really like Harima. He's not the typical hot guy (he's actually looked really matured) but his character and his deepest affection to Tenma makes him look the real prince! For Tenma, the female protagonist, I really like how dense she was. Actually, I love all the characters here! The ending of this anime makes me wanna cry (third sem with 2 episodes only) :')

This is another must-watch anime so better put this on your list XD

Quotes:

"I love you." Just three little words. But whenever I say them, the whole world changes, like magic. Today I'm going to say them... to you." -Tenma

Harima: Bring it on, losers. You can't beat me because I'm in love. (thinks of Tenma) Harima: And it's all for you, Tenma.

Harima: (thinking to himself) Even in the worst situations, when a man's in love, he can't afford to lose his pride.