Kaguya-sama: Love is War (S1 & 2)

Synopsis
At the renowned Shuchiin Academy, Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya are the student body's top representatives. Ranked the top student in the nation and respected by peers and mentors alike, Miyuki serves as the student council president. Alongside him, the vice president Kaguya—eldest daughter of the wealthy Shinomiya family—excels in every field imaginable. They are the envy of the entire student body, regarded as the perfect couple.

However, despite both having already developed feelings for the other, neither are willing to admit them. The first to confess loses, will be looked down upon, and will be considered the lesser. With their honor and pride at stake, Miyuki and Kaguya are both equally determined to be the one to emerge victorious on the battlefield of love!

———
Another rom-com that is very fun to watch! The concept is captivating; I love how the story gives us a different perspective about confessing your love. It became a battlefield of overthinking minds and pride between the two geniuses and that's the fun of the story. You'll end up laughing because maybe, some of the episodes are very relatable since there are times that we overthink things and tend to analyze a lot.

There are lot of things that you'll love about this anime so, give it a shot to watch this one. By the way, the season 2 is still on-going on Netflix. ^.^

UPDATE!
The manga is still on-going and just read the last chapter and YES! Super worth it!!! ❤️

Quotes:

"How cute."
- The Imaginary Kaguya that Shirogane always imagines in every single episode, teasing him for his emotions.

"A love letter to Shinomiya? Some men really are fools for love. We're talking about Shinomiya who usually passes the time looking at me. Does this fellow know, next to me, any other male in the vicinity would only register as a talking weed?"
- Miyuki Shirogane

***
Hello, guys!!! I'm inviting you to watch my YT channel wherein I create Kaguya Shinomiya out of beads! ❤️
https://youtu.be/sYfgqE3Olxw

To see more of our character beads video, subscribe to our channel at Eleven Eleven (or use this key: #1111shopph) Leave a comment there if you're able to find it 😉 Thank you! ❤️