Haruchika

Synopsis
Chika Homura begins her high school career with a goal: to develop a "cute girl" persona. After quitting the volleyball team despite her all-star status, Chika decides to join her school's underrated Wind Instrument Club and play the flute, believing it to be the most delicate and feminine instrument. For the first time in nine years, Chika reunites with her childhood friend and total opposite, Haruta Kamijou. Unfortunately for Chika, Haruta is not fooled by her efforts to become more endearing. But this does not deter Chika, and she develops a crush on the band instructor, Shinjirou Kusakabe—but so does Haruta!

However, Chika's high school life just won't go according to plan, as mysteries begin appearing around her and her friends. The club members must work together to solve the mysteries plaguing the school, all while trying to find more members to compete in musical competitions.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

—***—

This is a musical, mystery, romance and slice of life story!

While watching this anime, it reminds me of Nodame Cantabile, the orchestra part, that's why I still continue to watch the succeeding episodes after the first two episodes even if I think the idea of detective thingy is unnecessary. Maybe, I was expecting of another wonderful, classical music every two or three episodes, but nah, no musical performance until I reached the last episode.

Why I continue watching this one?

Like what I said from my previous reviews, I really like high school romance. And yeah, I like watching Haruta and Chika together <3

Though the mystery is not connected on how they will be a great musicians, I am still impressed on how Haruta and others solve some mystery problem.