Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (Still the World is Beautiful)

Synopsis

Nike, the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain, travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius for her country, despite her own reluctance. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world in only three years after his ascendance to the throne, is still a child! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he has demanded that Nike call forth the rain...?!
(Description by: http://myanimelist.net/anime/22101/Soredemo_Sekai_wa_Utsukushii)

I really love the story. ♡
Well, the plot is a bit similar to other fairytale/medieval fantasy story wherein arrange marriage is the beginning of all. Its one trademark (based on all the anime I've done watching) is that the male protagonist is younger than the female lead. He is 15 years old while the girl is 17. Their discrepancy in height is really disturbing to the point that you'll also hesitate to watch or will hook you because of their differences. And obviously, the latter one happened to me. (In anime, the girl looks like so mature than in manga >.<) I like both of their personalities, Livi is so cool and very manly indeed inspite of his young age which is suitable to the character of Nike.

I really want to put all my words here to describe what I really liked about it, but I guess, I'll leave it to you to find out.

Quotes:

"He controls the earth, and now he wants the skies." -Nike Lemercier

"I don't need some ring or some throne! If it means that I won't lose you... I would throw everything away!" - Livius I

"The sun may be wonderful but can you live on that alone? We all live because of the wind, the clouds, and the rain.They're not things you can throw out just because they're temporarily inconvenient, right?" - Nike Lemercier

"I'm not going to let you go. No matter how many people say you aren't suitable!" -Livius I

"I'm not afraid of the times I can't see him. When I feel pain in my chest, my song grows... The scenery feels closer. The next time I see you... I will, once again, fall in love." -Nike Lemercier (one of my fave quotes ^^)

"The rain, the wind, the sun... you bring them all with you. Every time our eyes meet. You bring the world to me." -Nike Lemercier

"Destiny is a mysterious thing. It lets people reach their intended destinations." -Duchess Iraha