Fukumenkei Noise (Anonymous Noise)

Synopsis:

Every day, a young girl wearing a mask stands by the beach and sings a nostalgic melody. After experiencing two sudden heart-wrenching partings when she was only a child, Nino Arisugawa has been singing her songs to the ocean, bound by a promise made with her two childhood friends—her first love, Momo Sakaki, and a boy who composed music, Kanade "Yuzu" Yuzuriha. Having never met each other, the boys both individually promised that if Nino was ever separated from them, her voice would be the beacon to reunite them once again.

After six long years, destiny has finally placed Nino, Momo, and Yuzu in the same high school. However, the passage of time has changed many things in their lives—while Nino relentlessly attempts to fulfill her childhood promise with the boys, Yuzu's feelings for her from the past resurface, and Momo goes to great lengths to prevent a reunion with Nino. Through music, will they be able to mend their friendship and overcome all the feelings involved in this complicated love triangle?

---***---
I really love this music/romance/shoujo anime series.

Well, I'm a music lover and also believe that through music, you can able to express what you truly feel. This is how Fukumenkei Voice captured my heart <3

That "reach him" line of the protagonist while singing at the top of her lungs really moved me. I love how they used songs to express their deepest emotions; Of course, I love the love triangle story, even if it hurts a lot. :(

I like Yuzu to Nino, but also like Momo. Well, I really don't know XD But, I really like Yuzu's character :)

Indeed, this is a must-watch :)
Quotes:

"Anyway, I decided today. No matter how heartbroken I feel, I won't run away. I'll be Alice's friend. I'll protect her smile" - Yuzu (one of those heartbreaking line from him)

"Even though we're so near, why is it that our hearts are growing further apart" - Nino

"She's mine, and mine alone" -Momo

"I don't have anything to hide or be scared of anymore. I want to steal you from Momo. Whatever it takes. Right now." - Yuzu

"I found you. It reached you. My voice reached you!" - Nino