First Day

*Cara transferred from a High School in London to Sierra Canyon School(SCS) a high school in Chatsworth, CA(Near LA)*

Kendall's POV

Today is my first day of my freshman year at SCS and I'm deciding what to wear the first day outfit is literally the MOST important and HARDEST decision in my life at this very moment in time. So I called in my sister Kylie to help me decide she is in 7th grade but her fashion choices and style are expensive in taste.

"KYLIE!!!!!! COME HERE AND HELP ME!!!" I yelled across our enormous house. Kyles and I live with our mother Kris and father Bruce Jenner and yeah you guessed it we have a very famous family all because of one little mistake*cough*KIM*cough* not throwing any shade though.

"Kyles what do you think I should were for my first day of high school?" "Really? You called me in here to help you pick out something to wear." She said with an aggervated tone. "Look you maybe only 12 but you have a great sense of style that I like." I said practically begging for help.
"Ok ok fine I'll help you" she said sitting on my bed.

"Ok which outfit should I wear, this one or this one" I said holding up a blue and pink polka dot medium length dress with black heels it's kinda short for me since I'm 5'10" or this grey shirt with mint colored pants that go with my grey and mint colored Converses.

"Oooo pick the mint one that one is REALLY cute so cute I might have to borrow it" she uttured. I decided to go with the mint one because it really is super cute. I went into the closet to go and change after I gave Kylie a fashion show of my outfit btw I always wanted to model it is my life goal.

"Woahhhhh you look awesome very pretty." "Thank You" I say while putting my hair into a messy bun that was cute.

After my perfect messy bun I jumped into my black Range Rover I know I'm lucky right I'm 14 and has a Range Rover I am thankful I was blessed with such a crazy, loving, and wealthy family. I thought of memories while driving on the long and stretching highway.

Cara POV

"CARA!!!! HURRY UP AND GET READY!!!" My mom, Pandora yelled from downstairs. "I'M ALMOST DONE." I yelled. I lied I was just waking up not ready AT ALL.

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Cara Jocelyn Delevinge I am a senior I just moved from London away from all my friends I really miss them.

But no my stupid dad had to get a job in lame America. I'm really not complaining though maybe there will be cute girls oh and btw I'm openly bisexual my family really accepts me.

Anyways I hurry and get out of bed deciding what to wear on this beautiful and sunny first day of school.I go to my large closet and skim the rows of clothing to decide what to wear.

I found a great Nirvana black t-shirt with the yellow smiley face logo on it. Then I found some really nice black skinny jeans to match. I decided to go with my favorite shoes my black combat boots I love them so much. I topped my outfit of with a black beanie that said WHATEVER on it. It matches my mood perfectly.

After I finished getting ready with a naked make-up look and a slick back ponytail just like Kim Kardashian. I absolutely love the Kardashian-Jenner family especially um what's her name oh yeahhhh Kendall she maybe like 3 years younger than me but she is really cute wouldn't it be amazing if she went to this school I'm going to.

I head downstairs kiss my mother on the cheek which is a common thing for a British person to do I grab about 5 pieces of bacon I LOVE BACON!!!!! I head out the door jump into my red Honda Civic put the schools address into the GPS and have to drive 10 miles just to get to school I really hope it's worth it.....

If you bothered to read please remember to vote and comment!!!

-With  Love,

Carla❤