Family Dinner❤

Cara POV(flashback)

"Nah I don't wanna intrude on your lovely family." I stated. "You can't intrude what is now yours." And with that she left me just standing in her room looking dumbfounded.

Did she just imply that I am apart of her family????

Cara POV

After Ken left the room leaving me dumbfounded I just stayed with my mouth wide open for like 5 minutes when I heard Kris yell for me. "CARA, ARE YOU COMING!?"

"YEAH I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!!!" I yelled back. I went to the restroom in Kenny's room to wash my face and look presentable for our family.

Once I rinsed my face off I walked down stairs nervously. "Cara you finally made it. What took you so long?" Kim said causing everybody to turn their heads to look at me. "Oh umm...I was just rinsing my face off." I said causing everyone to believe me.

"Okay well take a seat anywhere." Kris stated even though there was only one seat left next to you know who. I did not know there was so many people in their family. Everybody was at this dinner: Bruce, Kris, Scott, Kourtney, Rob, Kanye, Kim, Khloe, Lamar, Kylie, Mase, P, North, and of course Kendall.

I feel like I'm apart of this family already. I took my seat in the middle of Kendall and Kylie. Ken was to my left and Kylie was to my right. With Kim in front of me.

"So Cara tell us a little about yourself, what's your story?" Kayne asked. He is really protective over Kendall.

"Well for starters my name is Cara Jocelyn Delevingne I am 15 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes. I like to sing and dance but I can't really dance like a professional." I chuckled but continued. "I am British I like movies and music all kinds and I ummm....I like girls I am bisexual." I said nervously not knowing how this family accepts these types of things. Kendall turned to me with her mouth open just staring at me.

"Oh Cara no need to be nervous. We are all a little gay in this family." Khloé said lighting up the mood. I laughed and replied with "that's great to know."

"Well Cara we all accept you and your sexual orientation. Welcome to our family." Kris said.

And with that Scott raised his drink and said "Cheers to Cara!!!!"

"TO CARA!!!!" Everyone yelled Kendall being the most enthusiastic one. "Thank you everyone it feels so nice to be apart of such an awesome family." I said thankfully.

"You're welcome!!" They all yelled. Gosh they are such nice people. And with that they all returned to their normal activites. Kourt and Khlo play fighting. Kim and Kanye being affectionate. Kylie on her phone as usual.

Kendall turned to me and said "I didn't know you were bisexual."

"Well now you do." I replied. "Is there anything else you wanna tell me?" She asked. "I like you." I whispered staring into her eyes they grew wide. "What!?" She asked surprisingly.

"I like you Kendall." I repeated. "I like you too Cara." And this time my eyes grew wide. We both turned away and started eating. I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mines it felt amazing. She gasped but acted like nothing happened so as to not draw attention.

"You guys are so cute together!!" Khloé yelled over everyone. With Kourt still in her grasp. That caused everyone to look at us. And Kendall immediately removed her hand from mine making me sad with the lost of warmth.

We both blushed and looked down at our laps. "We are not." Kendall said. Making my little heart break. "Are too." Kylie said. "Okay then." Ken said.

*(Skip to end of dinner)*
Kendall POV

"That was a great dinner mom, we should have another one again soon." Kourtney said while hugging everybody goodbye.

"Thanks Kourtney will do!" Mom said. And she closed the door behind Kourt, Scott, Mase,and P.

"Man I'm full as fuck and drunk too. I'm just gonna crash in the guest room I don't feel like driving home. GOODNIGHT BITCHES!!!" Khloé shouted words slurring barely holding herself up.

"Goodnight Khlo see you in the morning." Mom said.

It was just me, Cara, Mom, and Dad left. "So Cara are you spending the night here or going home?" My dad asked.

"I feel like I intruded all day I don't want to over stay my welcome and I really need to get home my mom is worried sick." Cara said causing my heart to break.

"I understand but you can always come over anytime you are always welcome. But goodnight see you later!" And with that my mom and dad went upstairs to bed. Leaving just Cara and I left.

"So......I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I said nervously while walking her to the door. "Of course you will Kenny." She said causing me to grin ear to ear.

"Well goodnight Cara see you tomorrow." I replied while opening the door. "Goodnight Kendall see you tomorrow and by the way I had an amazing day with you and your family I loved every second of it." She said blushing with me blushing as well.

"I had a great day too maybe we can have one at your house soon?" I questioned raising one eyebrow. "Of course we can, goodnight." Cara smiled and kissed my cheek then started walking away. Leaving me there with flushed cheeks and the door wide open.

Once I regained my confidence I shut the door, walked upstairs, changed into pajamas and climbed into bed.

I can't wait to see Cara tomorrow. 

Wow 1.17K reads I am extremely ecstatic!!!! Thank you all😘😘

Oh and PS in this book Cara and Kendall are 15, Bruce is Bruce not Caitlyn, Scott and Lamar are still in the family and Reign(Kourts youngest baby isn't born). I hope that is understandable.

-Carla❤