Actual Tutoring Now.....

❤In honor of ONE THOUSAND reads I chose to update quicker than usual. Thanks to all who stayed with me from the beginning. Love Carla❤

Kendall POV(flashback)

Wow Cara is great with kids maybe that will come in handy one day. I thought.

Kendall POV

I didn't want to be a bad auntie but I just really wanted alone time with Cara because it's just something about her that I really like.

"Cara do you want to go outside and play?" I heard Mase ask. "YEAHHHH!!!!!" Northie and P yelled. "Sure guys I would lov-" Cara started but I interrupted her.

"Umm Cara remember we have to study for that test on Wednesday." I said calmly. "Oh yeahhh." She kneeled down so she was eye level with the kids. "I'm sorry kids but I really have to study maybe if I finish fast I can play with you." She said sadly.

"That's okay Carwa we understand." North said truthfully. "Oh really is that okay with you Mase?" She asked. "Yeah it's fine I know school is important." He said smiling. "Great! What about you P?" She asked her. "No I want to play with you because you are awesome." She said unhappily.

"But P I really have to pass this test and the only way for me to do that is if Kenny helps me." She replied.

I started blushing heavily.

"Okay I understand just finish quickly please?" She stated.

"I promise I will thanks." She smiled and hugged her. With that the kids ran off to play.

Cara then said "you ready love?" "Love? Ready for what?" I asked nervously.

"First off yeah love that's what Brits say a lot and second off to study. Unless you have something else in mind.." She said smirking.

"No" I blushed. "Lets just get this over with." I suggested. "Okay whatever you say Kenny." She emphasized Kenny yet again. "Stop calling me that Cara I told you it makes me blush when you say it like that." And with that I pulled her up the stairs.

*******

Cara POV

What Kendall doesn't know is that I am really good at Math I just don't apply myself as much as I should because then people will start expecting that from me.

"Okay so if Y is 84 then X is???" Kendall asked me.

"Umm is X 90?" I asked knowing the answer was 52. "No Cara you aren't focusing." She moved from the desk in her room to the bed where I was sitting while carrying the book. She inched as close as possible to me and placed the book on her lap. My skin ignited.

"I'm sorry Kenny it's just hard to focus when you are just so beautiful." Once I said that i instantly covered my mouth realizing I said that out loud. I was nervous so I looked at the ground.

"Don't be nervous I think you are beautiful too." She said touching my chin and making me face her. I started blushing when my ocean blue eyes met her golden brown orbs. I instantly felt comfort.

"Anyways try it again." She pulled away from staring and focused on the book in her lap.

"If Y is 84 then X is......." She asked again. I decided to get the answer right because I didn't want her to think I was stupid or something. "Is X 52?" I said pretending I didn't know. "YES! YOU GOT IT!" She screamed and high-fived me. "I knew you could do it Cars." When the realization sank in that she called me Cars she immediately blushed and lowered her head in her hands.

"Oh no don't blush I love it." I said truthfully. "Love what?" She asked still with her head in her hands. "The cute nickname you just gave me." I replied. "You do?" She said raising her head. "I do." I answered.

We started staring again and I started leaning and so did she but yet again we where interrupted.

"DINNER!!!!" I heard Kris yell.

Once again we sighed in unison. "I guess we are done studying for tonight, are you staying for dinner?" Kendall asked.

"Nah I don't wanna intrude on your lovely family." I stated. "You can't intrude what is now yours." And with that she left me just standing in her room looking dumbfounded.

Did she just imply that I am apart of her family????

💜Two updates in one day I am so proud of myself just keep reading and voting!! And thanks again for ONE THOUSAND READS!!!!💜

-Carla💋