The Momager

Kris' POV(flashback)

"Woah what is going on in here!?!?"

I had just walked into the house with some files and papers and of course my phone. I went to set down my papers in my momager office when I heard Kim, Kourt, and Khloé in the kitchen.

Kris' POV

As I turned the corner towards the kitchen I found my sweet and lovely daughter about an inch away from another girls lips as I was confused and it was showing on my face I just had to ask "Woah what is going on in here!?!?" before Kendall did anything she would regret.

As I asked I watched as Kenny froze with her mouth open dropping to the ground. The girl beside her was shorter than Kendall but she looked older her gorgeous blonde locks flowing over her shoulders, her thick and fabulous eyebrows furrowed, and her deep ocean blue eyes were mesmerizing. I started thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Ken was dating or had a liking to this girl.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the blonde started fangirling.

"Oh.My.God you are THE Kris Jenner." She said smiling ear to ear. "Why yes I am. And may I ask who you are?" I questioned. "Oh I'm sorry how rude of me my name is Cara. Cara Delevingne." She stated sticking her hand out.

I just stared at it for awhile and she pulled her hand back looking disappointed I smiled and simply said "We don't do hand shakes we do hugs Cara welcome." She smiled and returned the hug with a huge smile after we released.

I turned my attention to Kendall. "Kendall, how come you never introduced Cara to me?" She lifted her jaw off of the ground and replied with "because I just met her today." Cara nodded in agreement. "We are practically best friends already." Kendall added.

"Oh that's great!!!! Welcome to the Kardashian/Jenner family!!!" I remarked.

Kendall POV

I can't believe my mom almost caught me and Cara kissing more importantly I can't believe me and Cara almost kissed!!!! With my mom suprise I forgot all about why Cara was here, I'm supposed to be tutoring her.

"Ummm Mom....I'm supposed to be tutoring Cara right now so can we go upstairs and start." I said nervously.

"Yes Kenny of course you can I'll call you both when dinner is ready." She said gladly.

And with that I gladly took Cara by the hand and dragged her upstairs.

Once we were in my room I closed the door kinda loudly. "Well seems like Kenny is eager." Cara said smirking devilishly putting emphasis on my nickname.

"Don't call me that it makes me blush doofus." I said while playfully smacking her arm. "Oh really Kenny well maybe I'm gonna call you that more often." She said grinning ear to ear. I started blushing so I decided to change the subject of this conversation.

"So do you actually want to study or do you want to do something else?" I questioned.

"Well maybe we can continue what we were doing before your mom came." As Cara said that I noticed she was looking at my lips.

"And what might that be?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"This." And she walked closer towards me and put her arms around my waist.

I immediately put my arms her neck and they fit perfectly there like it was meant to be.

She started leaning in closer so did I we were close enough I felt her breath on my lips and I know she felt mine. I bet she felt my heart beating loudly I know I sure did feel hers.

Just as we was just about to kiss Kourtneys voice boomed through the house.

"KENDALL THE KIDS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

I sighed deeply and so did Cara. I really wanted to kiss her but I guess it will just have to wait.

"WE'RE COMING!!!!" I yelled back.

"I'm really sorry Cara this is just one of those disadvantages of having such a huge family." I said sadly. "No worries love we can finish this later." And with that she pulled away I was saddened by the lost of heat and comfort. But I went to the door and opened it and Cara followed closely behind as we headed downstairs.

Once we reached the bottom I saw my nieces and nephew run towards me yelling "AUNTIE KENNY!!!!"

Mason was the first one to reach me so I picked him up and hugged him first.

"Hey Made how have you been?" I asked. "Oh I'm great I had fun in school today I got to draw my family I drew everybody: you, mommy, daddy, Kylo, Koko, Kim and lovey(aka Kris)." He said excitedly.

"Oh that's great I can't wait to see it." I said smiling at him. I looked down and saw Penelope at my legs so I put Mase down and picked her up.

"Hey P, What's up sweetie?" I asked my beautiful niece. "Hey auntie Kenny I'm doing great. I had fun in school too I got to color a doggy it was fun." She said.

"That's wonderful hon I can't wait to see it." I said truthfully. "I can't wait for you to see it either." She smiled. And swarmed out my arms.

"Where's North?" I asked Kourtney. She pointed behind me and to my suprise I saw Cara holding Northie in her arms having a full conversation with her about Unicorns and Mermaids.

Wow Cara is great with kids maybe that will come in handy one day. I thought.

Sorry I'm late updating had to think........ I'm really excited about this chapter give your feedback or complaints and please remember to vote and comment😁

P.S.
THANK YOU FOR ONE THOUSAND VIEWS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL😘

-Carla❤