School Tomorrow

Kendall POV(flashback)

Once I regained my confidence I shut the door, walked upstairs, changed into pajamas and climbed into bed.

I can't wait to see Cara tomorrow. 

******

Cara POV

Once I left Kenny's house I immediately regretted it I missed her so much already. But I can't miss her because we aren't together and I don't think she likes girls.

Oh well once I drove back home I was bombarded by questions from Pandora(my mom).

"Cara Jocelyn Delevingne where on earth have you been all day and night?!?!?" She asked practically yelling. "Calm down mom I was at my new best friend Kendall's house, she was helping me study for a math test on Wednesday." I said calmly.

"Why the devil do you need help with Math if you always get A's on tests???" She questioned while raising one eyebrow. "Umm because I just want all the help I could get." I said obviously lying.

"Honey I can tell you are lying just tell me the truth." She commented sounding worried. "Mom the truth is I think Kendall is super cute and I like her." I told my mom the truth because she knows I am bisexual and she along with the rest of my family accepts me and I am trully grateful for that.

"Why didn't you just say that in the first place....anyways what kind of family does Kendall have?" She asked. "You will never believe this but she is the second youngest Jenner!!!!" I exclaimed.

"What's so good about being a Jenner?" My mother wondered. "Mom her dad is the BRUCE JENNER the All-American Hero that won the 1976 Olympics!!! Her mom is THE Kris Jenner the heir to the Kardashian/Jenner Clan. And her 3 half sisters are Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé KARDASHIAN." I shouted excitedly.

"Oh wow they are awesome. How did you not know she was a Jenner you watch KUWTK all the time." She chuckled a bit. "When I first met her I wasn't worried about who her family was or where I see her from I just wanted her to be mines." I said while blushing a little.

"Okay well did you have fun at her house?" She interrogated.

"Yes it was awesome Kim, Kourt, Khlo, Ky, Kris, Bruce, Scott, Kanye, Mase, P, and North were all amazing they said I am apart of there family and they all accept my sexuality!!!" I shouted. "Wow her family is huge I can't wait to met them soon."

"Oh you well soon." I replied and headed towards the living room. I then spotted my dad, Charles, sitting in his favorite chair watching the basketball game.

"Hey Pops! What's up?" I questioned.

"Hey Super D I haven't seen you in awhile I'm just sitting here watching The Lakers kick butt." He cheered. "Daaaaaad!!!! I told you not to call me that anymore." When I was little I dressed as a superhero and called myself Super D that was 9 years ago when I was 6. No one can ever know that is my nickname not even Kenny.

"I'm sorry pumpkin I'm just used to it because you are my little Super D and I love you." He exclaimed. "I love you too dad." And with that and headed up to bed not even bothering to change my clothes once my head hit the pillow I was knocked out thinking about my little Kenny Boo.

I can't wait to see Kendall tomorrow.

******
Kendall POV

I was awoken from my lovely dream about me and Cara living the married life with lovely kids by my stupid alarm. Oh I mean my dream about me and Cara being best friends forever. Because I'm am straight I think.

I reached my arm over to my nightstand and shut the alarm off. It's 7:25 ughhh Tuedays suck. But now that I have a reason to wake up I hurried and took a shower and ate breakfast. When I was eating my waffle, my phone next to me flashed and the name that lit up the screen made my stomach get butterflies. I quickly picked it up and opened it.

Cara: Good Morning beautiful 😘

My face flushed crimson I was grinning ear to ear.

Kendall:  Good Morning gorgeous😙

Cara:  No you are the gorgeous one stop lying 😳

Kendall:  I'm not lying you are gorgeous and you know it😉 and awww I made you blush that is so cute

Cara:  Not as cute as you, anyways did you have a good night sleep?

Aww she cares about my sleep I think I am falling for her.

Kendall:  The best, thanks for asking. How about you?

Cara:  Of course I would ask I care about you and I had a great sleep thanks to you!!!

Kendall:  What did I do!?

Cara:  Just thinking about seeing you at school helps me sleep faster and better.

Kendall:  Awww Cara you are the sweetest but if you want to see me then maybe you should stop texting me so I can drive.

Cara:  Okay bye love❤

Kendall: Bye Cara☺

*End of Conversation*

I smiled and put my phone in my purse and got ready to head to school. "BYE MOM!!!" I shouted.

"Woah. Woah.Woah." My mom yelled causing me to halt.

"Yes?" I asked eager to go to school to see Cara.

"You are not going to school wearing that." She gestured to my dress that stopped above my knees. "Please mom?" I begged.

"Okay okay fine have a great day!!!" She exclaimed and kissed my cheek. "You too!!" I yelled back already in my car ready to go.

Can't wait until school.

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT for faster updates I love you all😘

Thanks for 1.28K reads🙈🙈

-Carla👻