Bad Cara, Good Jauregui

(Flashback)

"Have a seat Cara." Principal Jauregui instructed.

Lauren POV

I called Cara Delevingne into my office because I saw something very interesting when the fire alarm went off mostly because it wasn't a fire drill day so I assumed someone pulled it. So I checked all the cameras that have fire alarms in its range. And sure enough I saw a golden blonde with thick eyebrows and blue eyes that I didn't know because she must have been a new student.

So I called Camila's class to see if she knew the student and also I just wanted to hear her angelic voice.

After 2 rings she picked up.

"Hey baby." Her raspy low voice ringing in my ear caused heat down there.

"Hey babe. I called because I have a question." I said husky trying to sound attractive.

"Yeah sure what is it?" She questioned.

"Well I was just asking do you know a student with golden blonde hair, thick eyebrows, and blue eyes?" I asked describing the mischievous girl.

"Of course I know her,Cara Delevingne, she is my new student she is in my class right now." She replied.

"Oh okay thank you honey I really have to go. See you tonight." I said while smiling thinking about our special night together.

"See you tonight baby. *kiss kiss*" She gushed over the phone with that I hung up.

I kept thinking should I punish Cara or not?

Camila seemed to like Cara so maybe she was a good student I kept contemplating if I should call her on the intercom or not. After deep thinking I did it.

"Cara Delevingne, report to Principal Jauregui's office NOW!!"

After about 3 minutes of waiting there was a faint knock on the door.

"Come in!!" I yelled through the door loud enough for whoever it was to hear.

"Uhm yes? You called me?" She asked peeking her head in the door seemingly afraid to step all the way in.

"Have a seat Cara." I instructed gesturing towards the chair in front of me.

She walked into the door shuting it behind her and swiftly moving to sit in the chair.

"So uhh....am I in trouble?" She asked nervously.

"Maybe....maybe not first tell me why exactly did you pull that fire alarm?" I questioned.

"Well uhm I was upset that you took my....girlfriend's? Or friend's? I dont really know what we are yet anyways I was upset you took her phone." She said.

"Ah I see, you and Miss Jenner have a thing and you wanted to be in detention so you could be with her." I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah!!! How did you know that?!" She asked shaking her head up and down then raised an eyebrow.

"I used to do the exact same things for Camila...." I replied rather nervous and blushed a little.

"Camila? As in Ms. Cabello? As in my science teacher? As in the one that works h-" She kept asking questions after questions and I interrupted her.

"YES!!!!!" I yelled. "Me and your teacher Camila have had a thing for years now and tonight we are going on a first date she finally agreed after all these years!!" I said excitedly.

Cara just sat there with her jaw open. Once I realized what I just said I blushed like crazy.

"Listen Cara I'm willing to drop all punishments....if you keep our secret and not tell any of your classmates and I'll even throw in detention for today so you can see Miss Jenner." I winked and smiled.

"Definitely I'll keep your secret. Thank you so much for this." She eagerly raised from her seat and came over to hug me I greatly accepted. After the hug I said "Now get out of her and go see Kendall."

She quickly rushed out heading to detention.

*******

Kendall POV

"So thats how I got detention." Cara said concluding her story.

"So basically you pulled the fire alarm so you could see your girlfriend?" I asked teasing her.

"What? No? Never that. I didn't mean to say that part. Ughhhh now I'm embarrassed." She said throwing her hands up in the air regretting what she said.

"Don't worry girlfriend I think that was really sweet of you to do." I said smiling ear to ear.

"Really??" She started blushing like crazy.

"Yes Cara. Really." I said grabbing her hand with billions of energy went down my core just by touching her soft hands.

"Awww Kenny you are the cutest when you blush." She stated.

I didn't even realize I was blushing until she said it causing me to blush more. Ugh I hate giving away my feelings.

Anyway detention was like this the entire day: just cute comments, hand holding and just staring into her ocean blue mesmerizing eyes.

My facial expression changed when I was pulled out of the happiest day of my life when the final bell rung and it was time to go. I guess Cara had noticed my sad face.

"What's wrong Kendall?" She asked nervously.

"Oh nothing." I lied.

"Kendall I can tell something is wrong because you got all sad now please tell me." She said standing up putting her bookbag on and walked closer towards me and grabbed my hands.

Energy jolted into my body, butterflies in my stomach, causing me to shiver.

"Kendall what's wrong?" She repeated.

"I just don't want to leave you because I had so much fun today." I replied truthfully.

"Well the fun doesn't have to end" She said bending down on one knee. "Kendall Nicole Jenner would you do me the honor of accompanying me to a fun day of hanging out?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I questioned putting my hands on my hips.

"No...ugh maybe just say yes please." She said lowering her head looking a little sad.

I kneeled down so that I was eye level with her and replied "yes Cara I would love to go on a date with you."

Sorry I'm late updating guys I was just thinking about big decisions going on right now. Anyway no need to explain just ENJOY!!! Oh and the Camren feels OMG I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Also it would really help if there were comments and maybe tell your CaKe and Camren friends about this book I would really appreciate it😀

-Carla💖