My Personal Tutor

Kendall POV(flashback)

Leaving Math class was hard because I wouldn't see Cara until possibly tomorrow so I was a little sad I don't know why maybe because I have feelings for her............WAIT WHAT DID I JUST ADMIT I HAD FEELINGS FOR A GIRL?!?!?!......

Kendall POV

Okay so now that I admit I have some sort of feelings for Cara I can never look her in the eye now so I'll try to avoid her as much as possible........."HEY KENDALL!!!!!" Oh great the person I'm supposed to ignore is right here this is definitely a page turner.

"Hey Cara what are you doing here?" I said nervously. "Well since it's the end of the day I'm going to my car and going home." She smirked."Of course you are." I uttered under my breath.

"Lets walk together and talk." "Okay what do you want to talk about Cara?" "Umm let's see......math class?" "What about math class??"

Caras POV

What Kendall doesn't know is that I am smart in math but I want to spend time with a her because she seems like an all A student just by the way she carries herself and her confident she just shows off that I'm super smart vibe if you understand that. And she is super hot so it would be great to hang out with her.

"Cara?Cara?Hello?" That beautiful voice brought me out of my thoughts yelled. "Yes love?" I said blushing nervously of embarrassment. Once I said love I saw Kendalls face flush crimson red.

"Oh....uhhhh....I was just....uhhh....just wondering what.....ummm why you need help in math." She finally finished after that adorable nervous stuttering.

"That was literally the cutest thing I have ever seen." I said with pretend heart emojis on my eyes. "What was?" Kendall said while blushing again. "You stuttering and blushing nervously." I smirked. "Thank you Cara." She said while hiding her face with her hands.

"Anyways Kendall you cute beautiful mess you I know you are super smart so would you ummm....mind...tutoring me maybe like now?"

"Aww you are so adorable when you are nervous too, yes I will tutor you Cara let's go to my house." Kendall squealed.

Kendall POV

OMG I can't believe Cara just asked me to tutor her!!!!! Now I get to spend extra time with her this is gonna be awesome!!!!

As we walk out of the school Gigi comes up.

"Hey Kendollllllll" She squealed. "Hey Gi what's up?" I stated. "Just getting ready to go to your house." Cara gasped. "Oh and this must be Cara I'm Gigi." "Hey Gigi." Cara said. "Gi what do you mean you are coming to my house we never planned this..." I said nervously. "I know I was just hoping you know since we are best friends now...." She said sadly. "But Gi you can't just make plans like that me and Cara have plans." I said hoping she would understand.

"Ooooooo what kind of plans!?!?!?" She said while raising one eyebrow with her hands on her hips. "Not those kinds of plans." I said hitting her arm kinda hard and blushing crimson red.

"Yeah Kendall is just going to help me study but it could lead to something more." Cara stated then grabbed my hand. Butterflies were all over the place in my stomach and the electrical ignition she was giving me sent chills down my spine.

"Oooo well I'll leave you to at it....text me later Ken and tell me how it went." She winked and left.

Once we reached my car I said "Go to your car and you can follow me I'll wait." "No need love I'm right next to you such a coincidence huh?" She smirked. "Yeah a huge one anyways follow me to my house." I uttered. "Okay see you there."

20 Minutes Later

Cara POV

As we pull up to Kenny's house I was in complete awe her house is magnificent.

I could automatically name the type of house it was.......a McMansion(if you don't know what it looks like look it up so you understand).

The house based on the outside seemed like it had 38 rooms and 16 bathrooms I'm not even kidding it was extraordinary in the yard there was a White 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia and a White Range Rover that matches Kendalls car and also a Grey 2016 Rolls-Royce Wraith man this family is LOADED!!!!!

"I'm glad you followed me okay." Kendall said with a face splitting smile. "You're not that hard to follow when you drive slow to protect your precious Range Rover." I said with my signature smirk.

"Anyways come meet my family by the cars I can tell Khloé, Kourtney, and Kim are here." Kendall said very excitedly.

I am suddenly starting to get nervous I'm about to meet the KARDASHIANS!!! My stomach has many butterflies.

Kendall POV

"You nervous?" I said. "Yeah a little bit." I could tell that Cara was nervous she was starting to go pale with sweat on her gorgeous face so to relax her I intertwine our hands while I walk to the door. I then put the key in the hole and twist and open the door.........

Yet another cliffhanger sorry I took so long to update I've been busy but just a little shorter update than usual sorry for this horrible chapter😭

With love,

❤Carla❤