The "Date"

(Flashback(Kendall)

I kneeled down so that I was eye level with her and replied "yes Cara I would love to go on a date with you."

******

Cara POV

Did she really just agree to go on a "date" with me!? And I put date in quotation marks because I don't know if its a date date if that makes sense. So I decided to ask her.

"So uhm Kenny is this a real date or just a friend date?" I asked raising up from my knee.

"I don't know Cara its up to you, surprise me." She winked and walked away. Leaving me there stunned with her seductive cuteness.

"I'LL BE READY BY 8!!!!" She yelled as she walked through the ISS door heading home I presume.

It was 3:30 so I only have 4 hours and 30 minutes to plan the perfect date. And I knew the perfect person to talk to. Someone who's number I got at the family dinner, someone who knew Kenny a LOT better than I do.

After 3 rings she answered.

*phone conversation*

Kylie: Hello?
Cara: Kylo!!! You answered!? That's a surprise.
Kylie: Yeah, yeah I know, I know now what do you want bitch?
Cara: I wanted to know some things about Kendall because we are going out and I want it to be perfect.
Kylie: You are soooo whipped Cara its honestly embarrassing but still cute. Anyway her favorite resturant is Nobu, you know the Japanese resturant. Kendall LOVES sushi!!!!

Cara: Thank you Ky you are the best

Cara: Thank you Ky you are the best. Anything else I need to know?
Kylie: She is also like one of those typical Cali girls and loves romantic walks by the beach and also SUPRISES!!! She adores suprises.
Cara: Thank you so much Kylie you helped a lot. Now I have to plan our "outing."
Kylie: You mean date?
Cara: Yeah, yeah sure thanks.
Kylie: You're welcome Cara.

*end conversation*

I needed another pawn in my plan to make a perfect date. I immediately thought Gigi.

I walked to my car planning to drive around looking for her to see if she was still in the school and sure enough I saw her on the bleachers watching football practice that featured her boyfriend Joe.

"Gigi!!" I yelled running to the top of the outside bleachers.

"Cara? What are you doing here?" She asked suprised but she still hugged me.