Perfect Date? Part 1

(Flashback)

*Kendall thought Cara was going to pick her up for the date but she was suprised who was standing at the door.*

Gigi POV

"GIGI!!!!!" Kendall screamed when she opened the door unknowingly that I was going be standing there.

"You could at least pretend to be happy to see me." I whined while pouting drawing a fake tear fall with my finger.

"I am happy to see you Gi just suprised that's all." Kendall stated and pulled me in for a hug which I gladly accepted.

"Well get ready for lots of suprises." I said but not giving away any information out. "What kind of suprises?" Kendall questioned.

"You'll have to wait and see what Cara has in store for you. Now come on and get in the car I'm taking you to the place." I replied and opened the back door for Kendall because I'm her unofficial chauffeur.

*******

Cara POV

I am so nervous I really want this date to be perfect I can't stop sweating. I had to rush to Nobu and re-apply deodorant and makeup because I was NOT a pretty sight.

After touching up in the bathroom Gi texted me that she was less than 5 minutes away so I ran towards the front door which is hard to do in heels. And I stood at the door waiting for the car to pull up so that me and Kenny can link arm and arm towards the table.

I was deep in thought about all that I had in store for the evening when the crushing of pebbles pulled me out of thought. The back door of the car stopped right in front of me. Gigi rushed out the drivers seat and openes the back door for Kendall. My jaw dropped to the ground she was in a GORGEOUS red sequined dress and some black/red Christian Louboutins I looked her up and down like 37 times.

I looked down one more time and when I reached her eyes I found her looking me up and down with her eyes bulging out her head and jaw on the floor.

"You done staring yet?" I asked smirking.

"What? No...I wasn't staring just uhmm just ah enjoying the view." She murmured and flushed crimson pink.

"Just kidding Kenny Boo I was enjoying the view too!!" I said excitedly. "Kenny Boo?" She questioned.

"Yes, you are my wittle Kenny Boo." I said squeezing her cheeks as soon as my hand touched her she flushed yet again man she is so easy.

"Stop making me blush Cara its embarrassing." She whined. "Its not embarrassing its adorable." I stated. After that we just stared into each others eyes.

"AHEM!!!!" We were pulled out of our daze because we forgot all about Gigi. "Oh uhh sorry Gi." Kendall said. "Yeah sorry." I flushed because I was embarrassed.

"Okay well I'll leave you guys to it." Gigi said. "Thank you so much Gigi." I thanked her for picking Kendall up. "Yeah, yeah whatever Cara BYE BITCHES!!!" She screamed and hop in her car and drove off. Me and Kenny just laughed.

"So uhh do you want to go in now?" I asked Kendall and she nodded as a response. I then linked our arms causing her arms to get goosebumps I love having this affect on her.

Once we reached our reserved table I pulled the chair out for her. "Thank you Cara thats sweet." She thanked. "Anything for you Kendall." I replied.

She started looking around for something I didn't know what so I decided to ask. "What are you looking for?" I asked concerned.

"Where are all the customers?" She questioned. "Oh I reserved the whole resturant just for us." I added. "Cara you didn't have to do that. That must have costed so much. You dont have to spend that much for me." She stated.

"Of course I do Kendall because I would spend as much as I have too as long as I get to be with you and thats worth all the money in the world." I responed. "Cara you are really sweet and I love you for that." She said nervously with flushed cheeks.

"So why exactly did you choose Nobu?" She interrogated. "Well I heard it was your favorite resturant so I decided to come." I answered.

"Let me guess who told you-" "Kylie" we both said in unison which caused us to laugh.

"Yep correct answer." I said. "I also heard you love sushi so......" I ringed the bell and a waiter brought out a sushi tray with over 40 pieces of sushi on it. Once he placed it on the table her eyes grew huge and her mouth started to water. Gosh can she get any cuter.

"Cara you are the best!!!" She sais with a mouthful of sushi. "Why thank you Kendall." I smiled ear to ear.

The whole date went great we laughed a lot, got to know each other better, and told childhood stories. After I paid the check I asked if she was ready to leave.

"Are you ready for the next part?" I questioned. "What!? There's more to do!?" She asked. "Yes Kendall lots more. So ready to go?" I asked again. "OF COURSE!!! I LOVE SUPRISES." She yelled. "So I've heard." I smirked and started heading towards the door. Once outside the Uber I called came and we jumped in.

I gave the driver a special address and he started driving.

"Where are we going?" She asked once again. "You'll see love." I responed.