When I Met Her

Kendall POV

As I pulled into the student parking lot of Sierra Canyon High School my whole past flashed before my eyes. Just thinking of the memories from middle school thinking about how I grew up so fast I started to tear up but luckily no tears fell. I definitely can't be a wimp on my first day of HIGH SCHOOL.

I'm excited but on the inside I am hella nervous. I heard this school has over 1,000 students I am the shy one out of my family. I may have a big family but I'm still shy I cant help being nervous. As I walk to the entrance of the school the butterflies rose in my stomach fluttering faster and faster.

I opened the door and it was complete and utter chaos. Boys wrestling in the hallway paper all over the floor girls doing their makeup in the mirrors of their lockers; eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, foundation you name it and they are doing it. Also some are fixing the lose stands of their hair perfecting it.

I am so astonished by all the chaos I go straight to the cafeteria. All students go to the cafeteria in the morning and talk with friends will waiting for the bell to ring at 8:00 right now it is only 7:43....17 more minutes of this nonsense.

I went to a lunch table far away from everyone and rested my head down on my arms and took a little rest.

Cara POV

I pulled my red Honda Civic car in the parking spot next to a black Range Rover that's a very nice car I wish I had one.

I heard this school had a lot of students thats gonna be great because I love being around people and making new friends. Back in London I used to be the most popular kid in school looks like I have to become popular all over again I hope it's easy.

As I walk into the front of the school I noticed that it was super crowded everybody was doing something either makeup, wresting, or talking out loud. The noise was so annoying.

So I walked into the cafeteria and I noticed this brunette sitting alone wearing a grey shirt, mint pants, and grey and mint converse. She lifted her head looked like she was sleeping and my jaw just dropped she was magnificently beautiful.

I was going to go talk to her but the bell rung and everybody was walking in the opposite direction.

Once I got to the table she was sitting at she wasn't there. I lost her in the crowd maybe never to see her again...

Kendall POV

I sensed that eyes were on me so that's when I lifted my head but as I was looking around for who was looking at me the bell rung and everything got crowded so I just joined the crowd like a normal person would.

Okay so my schedule says I have Computer Class in Room B124 with some lady named Ms Stafford I hope she is nice....

I realized that I had no idea where that class is I'm so clueless sometimes. I decided to push my shyness out the way I walked up to this gorgeous blonde putting books in her locker.

I asked her if she would please so me where this Stafford lady is. "Of course I would because I'm in that class." "Thank you so much I would be so lost if it wasn't for you."

As we walked through the halls with billions of people the numbers on the classroom doors were approaching my destination. B120, B121, B122, and B123 then I saw it B124.

Then it occurred to me that I didn't know this blondes name. "What is your name if I may ask?" "Oh I'm sorry how rude of me I'm Gigi." "Gigi that's a really pretty name my name is Kendall." "Thanks your name is great too nice to meet you Kendall."

"We can talk later because I heard that Ms Stafford is a total bitch."

I giggled but walked into the class. I noticed this lady aged around 57 years old with short boyish looking curls with lots of makeup on her face like the eyeshadow is all the way up to her eyebrows she looked like a clown and she wearing one of them old lady shirts with tons of flowers on them with old lady shoes and pants. Next thing I know she yelling.

"Okay take your seats and hurry up and be prepared to listen to me and NO TALKING AND NO TEXTING EVER IN MY CLASS."

I went and sat next to Gigi we had computers 23 and 24 I had 24. We both gave each other looks like this lady really is a bitch.

"Every time you come into my class you get a Do Now and that means you go to either USA today or CNN and write 5 sentences about an article related to business or finance NOTHING ELSE." She said.

I went and grabbed 2 Do Now papers and have one to Gigi. Everyone was quite we sat in silence for about 15 minutes then the timer went off.

"Turn in your Do Nows into your class period 1-A." She said angrily.

"Why is she so damn salty?" This boy across the class said. "I heard she has been going thru menopause for YEARS." One girl stated. The whole class started laughing. Ms Stafford didn't hear what they said she just heard the laughing.

"Uh huh honey stop laughing and start your work grab a book off the cart and login to the computer."

My whole class period was just like this computer work, computer work, yelling, more yelling, computer work, and bell.

"Bye Gigi I hope I'll see you at lunch." I said. "Oh of course you will I'll make sure I'm there you're my new best friend."

I can't believe I made a new best friend on the first day in the first period.

Second block was Biology nothing important to tell so I'll skip to lunch.

I went into the lunch line it was typical gross cafeteria food, chicken nuggets GROSS.

I sat at the table I sat at this morning and then I noticed a blonde coming this way it definitely wasn't Gigi. This girl was different in a good way she was absolutely breathtaking wearing all black. I never knew black could look so perfect on someone. As she walked closer and closer my heart started beating faster and faster....

Cliffhanger!!!!

Sorry guys I had to please remember to vote and comment your thoughts maybe I'll write the next chapter quickly with votes and comments. I would like to thank my friend Taylor with help on this chapter.

Thanks

❤Carla❤