When I Met Her Part 2

Flashback

I sat at the table I sat at this morning and then I noticed a blonde coming this way it definitely wasn't Gigi. This girl was different in a good way she was absolutely breathtaking wearing all black. I never knew black could look so perfect on someone. As she walked closer and closer my heart started beating faster and faster....

Kendall POV

"Gosh love you are really hard to find." The mysterious girl said.
"Love?" I asked confused but deep down I kinda liked it.

"Yes love you are hard to find." She said. "Excuse me but are you talking to me? Do I know you?" Oh who am I kidding if I knew her I would never forget about her.

Cara POV

"Yes I'm talking to you. Oh I'm sorry allow me to introduce myself my name is Cara Jocelyn Delevingne."
"Do you usually intoduce your full name to strangers?" She said.
"Of course I do that way they will remember me." I said while smirking.

"Oh I will definitely remember you." She said while looking me up and down.
"Seems like you like what you see by the way what's your name gorgeous?"
"I'm sorry I'm Kendall Nicole Jenner. I'll tell you my full name that way you will remember me too." Kendall said.

"I will never forget you but wow Kendall is a beautiful name I'd love to scream it out loud sometime so see you around Kendall." And with that I winked and turned around and walked away.

Kendall POV

Have you ever met someone that you just can see your entire future with? I think that was just my moment. And with that Gigi came over from the lunch line. I was too busy thinking about Cara to even notice Gigi was trying to get my attention.

Gigi POV

"Did you even hear what I said?"
"I'm sorry Gi I was thinking about someon- oops I meant something." Kendall said nervously chuckling.
"I know we just became best friends but I know you meant someone so who is this special someone you were thinking about?" I teased.

"Her name is Cara." Kendall said in a husky star struck tone.
"Cara...Cara who??"
"Delevingne." Kendall said in a worried tone.
"She must be really something if you like her Kenny."

"She is something Gi I just met her but I think I'm in love with her but Gi I'm freaking out I don't know if I'm gay or what." "Calm down Ken we will figure this out together*Bell Rings* I'll see you after school."
"Okay later Gi." Kendall said.

Kendall POV

My next class is Algebra 2 with Ms. Ford in room A-126. I had no idea where that was so I was about 10 minutes late which was really embarrassing. After finding the class after about 10 minutes I was sweaty and out of breath. I knocked on the door quietly and waited but no one opened the door so I knocked louder.

Suddenly a gorgeous blonde, skinny, perky, and cheerful opened the door. "You're a little late cutie but come on in." She says. "You have no idea sweetie." I uttered. I walked up to the teacher's desk. "Hi I'm so sorry I'm late I was confused and--"

"Its okay I get it the first day of high school can be rather confusing just don't be late again." Ms. Ford said while smiling. "Go ahead and have a seat next to her." She pointed to the seat in the corner of the back of the class.

I went and took my seat and to the right of me was a sleeping blonde. I might have been a little loud when I dropped my bookbag because she groaned and lifted her head. My jaw dropped when I saw who it was......Cara!?!?

"Woah love are you following me?" She said in the most sexiest sleepy tone ever I think I just had an eargasm.
"What? You're the one following me." I said sternly.
"Its okay if you were because I like you." And with that I went overboard my cheeks flushed red my hands became sweaty and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy all I could do was just stare at her.

"You might want to close your mouth before the butterflies in your stomach get inside." She chuckled.
"How did you know I had butterflies in my stomach?" I asked surprisingly.
"I tend to have that effect on people."
"By the way you never told me what you meant by you would love to scream my name out loud sometime."
"Oh you know what I meant Kendall." She winked.
This girl really knows how to make me blush.

"Okay class let's begin the lesson."

"Before we begin the lesson can I go to the restroom?" The cheerful and perky blonde that opened the door for me asked.

"Hurry back Miss Kloss." "Thank you." She said rushing to the bathroom.

Cara POV

I caught Kendall staring at me many times. Each time she would look at me I would look back and she would blush and hurry and look away.

It was funny and super cute. Sometimes I would glance over at her too just because she is super cute. Then one time in particular we both looked at each other and neither one of us dared to look away so it became a staring contest until she blushed and looked away. I kind of got sad.

Then my sadness grew even more when the bell rung and class was over. Next comes 4th block without Kendall. My 4th block was Gym with Coach Kelly. Her 4th block was Dance with Ms. Covington. We went out separate ways and my heart seemed like it fell apart. I was sad all gym class I didn't participate in the activities I wondered if she felt the same way.....

Kendall POV

Leaving Math class was hard because I wouldn't see Cara until possibly tomorrow so I was a little sad I don't know why maybe because I have feelings for her............WAIT WHAT DID I JUST ADMIT I HAD FEELINGS FOR A GIRL?!?!?!......

Another Cliffhanger sorry not sorry

Anyways I would love if you guys would comment who would you like in the book or what would you like to happen or complaints or concerns I love for your opinions

❤Carla❤