Oh The Consequences.....

*Closest picture I could find of Lauren in a "suit" to look like a principal*

(Flashback)

"Cara Delevingne, report to Principal Jauregui's office NOW!!"

Kendall POV

I was in ISS for about 30 minutes and I was already half asleep until I jolted by the screeching fire alarm and started panicking in my head.

Oh no what if its a real fire? What if something happens to Cara?

Ms. Carter made us line up for a freaking FIRE. If it was real we would have died fast. But lucky we made it outside with everybody else I could have sworn I saw Cara coming out the bathroom but maybe it was just my imagination.

We waited outside for like 7 minutes and the principal said "Okay students its safe to come back inside."

I was relieved that it was just a drill but still worried I haven't seen Cara since yesterday technically unless that girl I thought was her was her. I was pulled out of my thought by all the rough boys playing behind me pushing and stuff.

"Aye would you guys stop fucking playing so much and just walk damn." I said angerly.

"I dont know who you yelli-" this boy Justin(yes Bieber) said but he stopped mid sentence when he saw my face? "Woah you sexy can I have your number?" Justin asked practically begging.

"Uhm no you can not" I replied. "Come on baby you know you want this." He started gyrating his hips on my butt. I tried to swarm away but he was much stronger than I. I screamed help but almost everybody was already inside except for a couple of guys that was his buddies and just cheering him on.

Suddenly I didn't feel him on me anymore I looked behind me and he was on the ground with a bloody nose. I look at who had punched him and it was HARRY!?!?!?

Harry POV

I was going into the building when all of a sudden I saw my dude Justin dry humping Kendall. I haven't spoken to Kendall since the last time we dated in 7th grade. Woah I'm not gonna lie she was hot she grew a lot she has nice eyebrows perfect brown eyes and a nice body. But enough of that I marched right over to them and connected my right hand with Justin's left nostril and ended up hitting him too hard because he fell straight to the ground with broken and bloody nose.

"Justin we may be friends and all but it is NOT right to sexual harass girls or anybody in that matter." I said with my British accent being extremely present. I then turned to Kendall and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Kendall are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay thank you so much Harry you are a great guy. And I'm sorry I stopped talking to you." She said sadly. "Its okay love I will always care for you, you are still a friend." I said sweetly.

Even if Kendall and I  haven't talked for years I still had a crush on her. Every time I walk past her in yhe halls I want to speak to her but I get too nervous and shaky.

"Harry you are great we should hang out some time and catch up but I have to go back to detention. Call me later on when I get my phone back." She said writing her name and number on a piece of paper she ripped off the wall.

"I definitely will love she you late on, bye." I said putting the number in my shirt pocket and waved. Wow I can't wait to catch with her.

******

Kendall POV

When I can back from that horrible outside break I was going to dose back to sleep but something startled me and I never slept after I heard this:

"Cara Delevingne, report to Principal Jauregui's office NOW!!"

I had so many thoughts in my head...

-What did Cara do?
-Why did she do it?
-When?
-How?
-Why the principal's office was it really bad?
-Was she gonna get expelled?

My thought were interrupted when the gorgeous blonde that I know and love walked into the ISS room. She immediately sat next to me. "Hey" she said waving towards me. "Hey!? You just got called to the principals office and hey is all you can say???" I whisper yelled.

"Hey Kendall?" She tried to get the right answer. "What do you want me to say?" She asked nervously.

"I want you to TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!" I was getting frustrated but I didn't yell because I didn't want to get in trouble anymore.

Okay so what happened was....

******
Cara POV

"Cara Delevingne, report to Principal Jauregui's office NOW!!"

I was so nervous when I heard that announcement but I did it for Kendall. All the students in class was like "oooooooh." Gigi asked "what did you do?" I shrugged my shoulders and pretended I didn't know. Ms. Ford handed me a pass to the office and as I was getting closer to it my hands were sweating vigorously.

I finally reached my destination(get it final destination? No? Okay then.) No time to be making jokes I said to myself and once I was in front of Jauregui's office I knocked softly. But sad enough she heard it. "Come in!!" She yelled.

"Uhm yes? You called me?" I asked peeking my head in the door afraid to step all the way in.

"Have a seat Cara." Principal Jauregui instructed.

Cliffhanger!!!!
Vote and Comment for quick update and thanks so much for almost 1.5k reads it means a lot😘

-Carla⚽