Chapter 33

Jaden(POV)

I was happy for my little brother he finally had the guts to come out and he did it for love. During school nobody had said anything smart and I wished they would cause I was gonna play some hands on people.........okay probably not because of the baby but I would have done something.

Now everything bac...wait did Jacob even tell Chres about Damoni. God when will all this drama ends. As we made are way back home it I had a bad feeling in my gut. When we arrived are aunt wasn't there which meant that she went to go pick up Jared.

"You a really good sister you know that" Andre smiled at me

"I know but no matter what I have watch over my brothers. At first I thought they have no balance with out me" I smiled "but to tell you the truth I have no balance without them."

"You all need each other" he peck my lips.

I looked over to see how ray been

"What you been up to Ray?" I asked

"Nothing much really" he said looking on his phone "have you talked Tiara?"

"Nope last I heard she was with Davina" I said

Speaking of Davina I haven't seen her in a minute either. As we enter the house it was dark so cut on the lights. Then I headed upstairs to my room also with Andre behind me.

Chresanto(POV)

I had Jacob by for mostly the day. I couldn't help but just love him. Me and him took a seat on the couch and just cuddle.

"I'm sorry" he said kissing my lips

"No I'm sorry" I kissed back "just can't believe you came out for me"

"Yea it was either lose and protect my reputation or be happy and don't care" he smiled.

"Okay guys we all get it!" Ray said "you guys are sorry now please go upstairs with that loving thing cause this not gonna turn out a gay porno to me"

Me and Jacob laughed

"Aww is Ray missing his girlfriend" Jacob said

"For your information I haven't talked to her in a brick so I have the right to miss her" he squinted his eyes at us.

"Ray your in love with her it's ok" I said having my arm around Jacob.

"Look until you decided who giving and receiving then you can but in to my relationship" Ray said putting in his headphones heading into the kitchen

"See look what you did" Jacob playfully hit me

"What" I laugh " we all know Ray is a sensitive did"

"well he didn't seem like that when you guys use to bully me" he said folding his arms

"Jacob look I was a jerk I'm sorry that we put you threw that I was just jealous of you" I said "and to be honest I don't know why"

Suddenly he got up and started walking away

"Where you going?" I asked