Chapter 36

1 year later

Jacob(POV)

"Jacob!" I hear Jaden calling me from down stairs.

I was getting ready today was a graduation day. I'm  finally done with high school life. What was I gonna do next? Four colleges accepted me and stuff but I was actually finally starting life.

"Jacob!!" I hear Jaden callings get closer also. "Jacob"

"What!?" I said feeling a little annoyed

"You heard me calling you?" She said at the entrance of my bedroom door holding a special addition to the family.

"I was lost in my thoughts" I said looking at my self in the mirror.

Jaden looked at me and tilted her head.

I looked at her

"What?" I said

"You" she smiled.

"I don't know what you talking about" I rolled my eyes

"Yes you do your finally done with school so you finally can do what you want specially with chresanto" Jaden said

"I believe that's not the reason and also why are you talking about this in front of my nephew " I trying hard to blush walking to my little nephew Kaden.

I know right sound like a girl name but I say it always been a uni-sex name.

Kaden screamed and clap his hands in joy. Mario wasn't there when Kaden was born but Jaden still leaving a door open if he wants to be in his child life. Even though Mario declares that Kaden isn't his but we all know Kaden is his. I mean look at the child he has his dad face and hair.

I started tickling Kaden and he laugh even more.

"Kaden doesn't even know what we are talking about" Jaden defended

"Careful he is also Mario child too and has his genes. By the way he's looking at your boobs the apple don't fall to far from the tree" I said

She glared at me

"Don't do that he probably hungry" she said "Come on Kaden lets go eat while uncle Jacob being a butt"

I laugh as she walked away

"Well off to the graduation" I said to my self on the mirror

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

When I was there everyone's family was there. As I took my seat some whispers into my ear.

"You look mighty well good in that robe" the voice said I turned around seeing it was chresanto. I attack him with a hug and kiss.

He really grown his facial hair was coming in he looked like a real mature male. Me and Chres haven't seen each other in a minute because we been to busy working and trying get accepted to college.

"How flattering are you Mr.August" I said with a little Spanish accent

"me encanta cuando me llamas que el papi" he said (I love it when you call me that daddy)

I looked at him Shockley so he have been keeping up with his Spanish.

"Okay class after today you guys are no longer my kids". Our Principle said getting a little emotional "I just want you know that college is fun but don't get side tracked"

After the rest of speech they started calling everyone up. They called me up and I was just in tears I finally got my diploma. Finally they called Chres up he grab his diploma and stayed where the mic was.