Chapter 37

Chres(POV)

4 years later

Life went on as you know. I'm not going to say it was an happy ending but a normal ending. Me and Jacob moved into our own apartment and it was going nice. Of course on the way we ran into problems. Turns out Lavina was pregnant by me and when the baby was born she didn't want to have nothing to do with it. She didn't want the baby to know how his mother was. It didn't end that way though she wanted to let that baby tear me and Jacob apart. As you know Jacob he almost did let it tear us apart, but you guys know me I'm not going to let Jacob go that easily. Turns out Jacob was Jealous that he couldn't give me a baby. I told him it didn't matter and that he did give me one. Which was him. 

I sat here feeding my son kaleb. I take morning classes while Jacob took afternoon classes. Kaleb was only 3 1/2 years old and he was definitely already looking like me. Lavina comes by and see's him and pays me child support. So I guess you can say his mother is in his life. Lavina really think it was a baby that she was meant have for me and jacob. Because well he did have his ways a little.

"Paw patrol!!" He said screaming.

This was the seventh episode he was watching and it was really began to irrating me. I grab the remote but as soon I was about to change he screamed.

"What?" I looked at him

He just started bouncing shaking his head.

"Fine" I said tossing the remote on the table. 

I then heard a voice  at the front door. 

"I'm home!" Jacob screamed 

"Daddy!" Kaleb ran to Jacob but felled a soon as he got to him. He started to cry and grabbed on to Jacob leg.

"Aww come here baby" Jacob said picking him up.

Kaleb calls Jacob daddy and he calls me dad. We tried daddyma but we could only get him to say daddy.

"Hey baby" He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey dinner on the stove"I said.

" And there was no fire" he gasp.

"That was one time and I fell asleep" I defended my self.

"Chres how can you burn and already cooked pizza". Jacob laughed ",you just had to warm it up in the microwave."

"OK yes I burned a pizza sue me" I said rolling my eyes "but luckly you taught me how to make spaghetti" 

"That's the only main dish you know how to make" he said walking fully into  the living room having Kaleb on his hip

He sat his book bag on the couch and turned the TV off.

"How was school?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"It was a day me and this girl got into a disagreement about my story." He said turning back to me.

"The one about how the boy and the girl who tried prove a point about the world is changing?" I asked

"Yea she had the nerve to say that story didn't have much details and romance" he said.

I frown at what the girl said.

"But the story is not suppose to be romantic" I said