Chapter 4

Amy and I sit on my bed talking. We are both surrounded by numerous snacks. "You never told me what happened with that guy at the party," I say.

She shrugs a shoulder. "I haven't spoke to him since. He acted like he was into me but after we kissed at midnight, he ditched me. I don't really care though."

The doorbell rings and we stare at each other in confusion. Both of us jump out of bed and race to the door. A man in a suit holds two boxes in his hand. Grabbing the note, I read it.

Sweetheart,
Your dress for Saturday. Be ready by eight.
–Your Secret Admirer
P.s. Enjoy the treats. They look almost as delicious as you.

The man holds the boxes out towards me and I take them. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he nods before leaving.

"What is it?" Amy asks curiously.

I shrug. "I don't know."

"Well, who's it from?" she presses.

"This guy I met at Luke's new years party. We kissed at midnight then he took me home."

She smirks, raising an eyebrow. "I bet he did more than just kiss you."

I roll my eyes before opening the smaller box on top. In it is chocolate covered strawberries. I smile as I take one, biting into it. It's delicious. Amy helps herself to one as I open the next box. There's a black lace dress with an open back. It's beautiful. Holding it up to my chest, I see that it goes down mid-thigh. In the box is a small Victoria Secret bag. Amy reaches for it but I quickly take it. "This guys good," she chuckles. "He even bought you Victoria Secret."

I glare at her before trailing to my room with the stuff. I put everything on my dresser before pulling the tissue paper out of the bag. Other than the note at the bottom, the bag is empty.

This is what I want you to wear under the dress.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Grabbing my phone, I call him. "I'm assuming you got your gifts," he answers.

I nod even though he can't see me. "Yeah. I'm confused though. There's nothing in the bag," I say.

"That's the point, sweetheart."

It clicks and I realize he doesn't want me to wear panties on our date. My jaw drops in shock. I've never dated a man like this... it's kind of exciting. "You'd like that. Wouldn't you?" I ask playfully.

"More than you know."

I bite my lip. "What if I do wear something?"

"Then you'll lose a pair of panties," he chuckles.

I smile, sitting on the edge of my bed. "Thank you for the stuff."

"No problem."

"The strawberries were delicious," I say.

"I'm glad you liked them," he says. "I have to let you go so I can finish up some things at work. See you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," I confirm. "Bye."

He hangs up and I sigh dreamily. What is he doing to me?

**************************

Wearing the beautiful black lace dress, I walk out to the black limo waiting in front of my house. He leans against the side of the limo wearing a nice black suit. "You look stunning," he says, his eyes slowly raking over my body.

I smile. "Thanks. So do you."

He chuckles. "Thank you."

He opens the car door and I get in, sliding over to make room for him. The limo is extremely nice, of course. The window between us and the driver is up so he can't see us. Once the door is closed, the car starts moving. "Don't you think a limo is a little over the top?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No. You deserve nothing but the best."

His words make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm not sure if I like it.

The car stops in front of a nice Italian restaurant I've never seen before. He leads me inside the restaurant where we're seated in a booth in the back corner. The lighting is dim and the setting is romantic.

He gives me some suggestions on good Italian food but I stick with lasagna. After instructing the waiter on what bottle of wine to get to us, he tells them to have Panna Cotta ready for when we're done. Apparently it's a popular Italian dessert. When we're done with our main dishes, the talking begins. "Are you going to tell me your name, now?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No. I'll just use it as an excuse to take you out again."

He smiles mischievously. I smile as well, having my own plan in mind. "Okay."

His smile fades away. "Uh-oh. What do you have going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

I chuckle. "If you don't tell me your name, I guess you won't find out if I'm wearing panties or not."

His eyes darken and he becomes serious. "What makes you think that'll stop me?"

The waiter sets the Panna Cotta on the table as he slips his hand onto my thigh. His fingertips slip between my legs and my eyes widen. My legs betray me, parting for the man next to me. "Would you like anything else, sir?" the waiter asks.

He never takes his eyes off of me. "We'll take the dessert to go. Get our check. I expect our car to be out front when we go out."

"Yes, sir."

His hand slides further up my legs until his fingertips come in contact with my flesh. "Good girl," he murmurs lowly in my ear.

His fingers rub against my clit, making me moan softly. "This isn't supposed to happen on the first date," I remind him.

"Well... you're not supposed to fuck before the first date either but we already did," he smirks. Removing his hands from my body, he rises. "If you'll excuse me, I have to use the restroom."

I stand with him and he kisses my cheek before walking away. After he's finished, he pays the bill and we leave. The driver takes the box of Panna Cotta after opening the door for us. Once the car is moving, he begins kissing my neck. "Tell me your name," I whisper.

He sucks at my neck and I bite back a moan. "What will I get out of it?"

"Well," I breathe. "For beginners, you'll get to see me again."

"What else?" he mumbles, continuing his assault on my neck.

I pull away, looking into his eyes. "You'll get to hear me scream it all night long."

He grins with lust-filled eyes. "My name is Jake."

"Jake," I repeat quietly. "What's your whole name?"

"Jacob Tyler Adkins," he whispers, his lips brushing against mine.

My teeth gently tug at his lower lip. "If fits you," I say, releasing his lip.

"Oh, yeah?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

I smile, leaning my forehead against his. "Yeah... It's kind of sexy."

Groaning, he presses his lips to mine. Before things can get out of hand, the car stops. I look past him to see we're at my place. "We're here."

He looks over his shoulder and frowns. He presses a button to lower the window between us and the driver. "I thought I told you to take us to my place."

"I apologize sir. Would you like me to take you there?"

I place my hand on Jake's thigh. "You can go but I'm getting out here. Feel free to follow."

He sighs before opening the door and helping me out. "Have my car dropped off here. I have my spare keys."

"Yes, sir."

He closes the door then grabs my hand. Amy isn't home so I lead him straight to my room where we both get what we've been waiting for.

**************************

Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow