Chapter 26

Amy was sad that I was moving out but she helped a lot. Jake told Luke that we were moving in together but he never said in a new house. While I was moving my things out, Jake kept telling me to get rid of things, such as my bed, vanity, night stand, dresser and other things along that line. He convinced me to get rid of a lot of things.

So I all I have is my clothes and necessities along with some other junk. We went to a really nice store and picked out furniture and a new king sized bed. The baby's room remains empty for now. At least until we find out the gender. Because Jake obviously has money, I didn't have to unpack a single thing. I stood in the room and dictated where all the furniture and stuff was going but they put all of our stuff away.

Jake hired a caterer for the party tonight. The dining room table is covered with a big variety of foods. We hung lights in the lanai where the pool is. Inside, I scrub at various little spots on the counters and floors. I want our friends and family to accept us and our relationship.

As I'm scrubbing an imaginary spot on the floor, Jake picks me up. He carry's me bridal style out of the kitchen. "I have to finish," I whimper, looking back at the kitchen.

"They'll get it," he says.

I watch as someone takes over and shake my head. "This isn't going to be an everyday thing is it?"

"Not unless you want it to be," he says, climbing the stairs.

"Hell no. I think the people you hired know where more things are in my house than I do."

He chuckles. "You'll get used to it."

"I know," I say softly.

When we get upstairs to our room, he places me on the comfortable bed and goes into the closet. "Did you get sick today?"

Just thinking about morning sickness makes me scrunch my nose in disgust. "Yeah. I missed you this morning."

"I'm sorry, babe," he says. "I had to work."

"I know," I reply, a smile growing on my face. "But I was in the mood for sex this afternoon. You weren't here to fulfill my needs."

He sticks his head out of the closet. "Why didn't you call me?"

I chuckle. "Why would I do that?"

"Because all you have to do is call and I'll be there for you."

I sigh dreamily. "You would've been in heaven earlier. I probably would've jumped you."

He groans. "Just thinking about it is turning me on but we have to get ready for the party."

He goes back into the closet and I roll my eyes. Standing up, I take my clothes off. I walk to the closet where he stands in just his boxers. "The thing is, if you don't take care of me, I'll have to take care of myself. I'd much rather make love to you."

We he turns around, he looks me over. Taking his hand, I lead him back to the bed. I hook my thumbs into his boxers before pushing them down. I push him down and he sits on the bed. Biting my lip, I slowly climb onto the bed, sitting astride him. Our bodies connect and we both moan.

I set the pace slow but it isn't fast enough for him. He flips us over, so I'm on my back and he's kneeling between my legs. Picking up the pace, he thrusts into me. I moan loudly, arching my back. "Baby, I can't last much longer," he grunts. "You're so sexy."

Within moments, we both find our release. He slumps down, holding up his weight with his elbows. "I still feel like we could do that at least two more times before the night is over," I say, still out of breath.

"After the party," he says. He pulls himself out of me and looks down at the mess we've created. "You should clean up. People will be here soon."

"We should cancel the party," I suggest. "I want to stay up here."

He shakes his head. "It's too late. People are already on their way."

"One more time?" I ask.

When it looks like he's about to say no, I part my legs a little. "Marry me now," he breathes. Picking me up, he walks to the bathroom. "One more time then we're seriously showering."

I smile. "Okay."

Reaching between us, I make us one once again. He turns the water on before pressing me up against the wall and repeating what we just did in bed.

**************************

After going around and greeting everyone and thanking them for coming, Jake and I kiss then go separate ways. I go to the corner where Luke and Amy are waiting. "Thanks for coming," I say, giving them each a hug.

"No problem," Amy says.

"I can't believe you guys are living with each other," Luke says. "It seems kind of fast."

I raise an eyebrow. "Kind if fast? You and Jennifer met, she got pregnant, and now you're married. You're really not one to talk."

He sighs in defeat. "Fair enough."

"I know it might be weird to hear but I love Jake. He's the only person I've ever felt this way for."

He doesn't respond. Moments later, I am pulled into a hug. My mom and dad kiss my cheeks. "We're so proud of you, honey. This is one step closer to marriage," my mom says.

"Finally in a committed relationship," my dad smiles. "I can't wait for what's to come."

"Thanks for coming," I smile.

Arms circle around my waist and Jake kisses my cheek. "Babe, it's time."

Nervously, I nod. I tell my parents I'll see them in a minute before following Jake into the living room. We stand in front of the fireplace and Jake has his arm around me. In his free hand is a glass of scotch. "Could everyone come in here for a moment?" Jake asks loudly.

People slowly begin to gather in the room. My parents, Luke and Jennifer, and Amy and Sebastian all stand towards the front. I gulp nervously and look up at Jake. He smiles warmly at me before kissing me gently. Looking up at everyone, he smiles. "Juliet and I started seeing each other on new years. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she was something special. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he says. "Even though we've only been seeing each other for a short while, I am head over heels for her. There isn't a thing I wouldn't do for her. She's perfect in my eyes and I'll never let her go. I love her. We've decided recently that we should start a life together. So we bought this house so we could start a family," I glance at my parents who look excited - like they already know what he's gonna say - and Luke - who looks like he's gonna pass out. "Would you like to do the honors?" Jake whispers.

Smiling a little, I nod. "I'm pregnant," I announce.

As people begin clapping, Jake pulls me closer and presses his lips to mine. I realized I had finally found him - Mr. Right. I had found love for the first time.

And in that moment, it was just me, Jake, and our baby. Everything was perfect.

**************************

Vote ★ Comment ★ Follow