Games and Warnings.

Mr. Strider told us to call him Bro, unless the principal walked in, then to just use Mr. Strider.

  He let us talk for the rest of the period, saying we'll get real work done tomorrow. And of course, a flock of girls surrounded him, asking questions and giggling everyone and a while.

  John scoffed and turned to me his hand proping his head up "I'm glad your not like those girls."

He uttered, then perked up "hey! Did you bring yo-" I took out my (favorite color) Nintendo and John grined "Mario Cart?" I smirked at the blue eyed boy, who searched for his "sure, but be prepared to lose!"

John pulled out his blue Nintendo "like hell (y/n)" He grind, showing his Buck teeth.

We tapped them togather a smirk on both are faces "what happens to the loser" John smirked deviously, awwwww, it's so cute! And so not intimidating!

"The loser has to.... ummm.... we'll cross that bridge when we get there..." he mumbled, John shook his hair, his black locks swishing "that doesn't matter! You just owe the winner something! Whatever pleases them" I chuckled and nodded "got it countDorkula"

He smiled, and I laughed, both of us completely unaware of the glare Bro gave to John.

"Yes!" John yelled, and stood up quickly, then yelped as his knee hit the desk. I laughed, but helped him "you good John?" He nodded.

The bell rung and I pat his back before, putting my stuff away and walked towards the door. Should I wait for that dramatic nerd?... hummm... probably.

I waited by the door, watching John put his things away, some one tapped my shoulder and I turned around.. it was Mr. Strider.

"Mr. Stride-" He cleared his throat "for future reference, I rather you not convers so loudly, or have electronics out, be sure to tell you boyfri-" I erupted into a fit of laughter "J-John? No, no, no. Mr. Strider you got it all wrong" "Bro" "whatever, he's not my boyfriend, point blank, the nerd is a brother to me.

Mr. Strider seemed to perk up at hearing this, but nodded none the less "very well, I'm letting you of with a warning, or you'll get detention." He smirked, I rose a brow in question and he simply turned away.

I looked down and blushed. Damn, he has a nice ass... my anaconda do- wait what!? No stop that (y/n)! You are not a horny teenager!.... oh lawd.

I shook my head and looked away, John walked towards me and ushered me out "HURRY up! We're gonna get in trouble if we're late." I nodded and we bolted to our next class.

I guess I owe John, how did he beat me though? Wait... don't tell me.. he was letting Dave win! Oh, Johnny, boy you cheeky bastard.

John pulled the door open and we ran into Math class, John and I happen to have 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th and 8th period togather which was cool. I only had art and world history with Dave, which was really Interesting. Conidering, this is Dave.

I shook my head, and took a seat next to Terezi, and John sat next to me.

"What did Mr. Strider say? That he wanted a quicky?" John joked, and began to laugh from his own joke.

I rolled my eyes, my face heating up and punched his arm lightly "what? Fill the blind girl in please." "He's a new teacher for English, and No John, he did not, he said well get detention own we get to loud and have electronics in class" "aww, booo" Terezi cackled "is that red I smell (y/n)"

I was about to give a smart remark, but the Mr. Vatnass walked in.

Great, better strap in for a lecture.