My Love

The next day was calm and dull, the kids seemed really exhausted.

I walked into Bros class really early and he smiled "good morning (y/n)" I smiled back and nodded "morning Bro." He smiled softly, as I walked to take my usual seat in the back.

I pulled out my phone and texted John about where he was at, to which the boy responded with "My dad locked us in the office, please send help." I looked up and tried not to laugh, I could ask for help, but then again this can be my "gotcha back" moment from when he locked me in the closet with Dave and Rose.

I put my phone down and grinned "what are you so happy about" Bro was right in front of me, I smiled "John's stuck in the office with his dad" Bro raised a brow "then shouldn't we help them?" "Nah."

Bro chuckled and placed a gentle kiss on my head, gently pushing my hair back "meet me after school beautiful." I smiled, but frowned when he moved away "yes, sir. Bro chuckled and walked back to his seat and slowly students began to file in, gossiping and being annoying assholes.

Throughout the whole lecture I did nothing but watch Bro's butt everytime he turned around to write on the bord. Man why is he sooooooo hoooooootttt!?! I bit my lip and watched dat ass.

Everyone jumped when the door swung open, it was John and his dad "Mr. Strider, forgive John! We got stuck!" Everyone snickered and John shoved is dad "Dad!! Shut up!" I chuckled as John went red and quickly made his way to his seat next to mine, angrily mumbling "why didn't you help?!" He whisper yelled putting his bag down.

I smiled innocently "what text John?" He groaned loudly "is this for me locking you up with Dave and Rose! I said I was sorry! I didn't know they would start fighting!" John's eyes sparked and I laughed at him. He was pissed.

After school I did as Bro said, I showed up to his room and as soon as I did, he wrapped an arm around me and pressed me against the wall next to the door "hello, sweetheart" He muttered pressing his lips against my neck, his soft kisses and his accent sending shivers up my spine "Bro.." He looked up and smiled softly, moving his lips up to my jaw then my lips.

He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips, humming softly as I kissed back. Bro walked me over to his desk then set me down on it, as we happily made out.

Bro pulled away and laid his head against mine, holding me close "hoped you liked what you were seeing in class today~" My eyes widen and he laughed lightly, HE SAW ME!? WAS it that obvious!? Oh gog.

Bro smirked and kissed my cheek "don't worry, you weren't the only one staring at naughty bits." Oh gog... my cheeks burned and he laughed at me again.

"Oh, my love you are so adorable..." he pressed a hand against his chest and smiled, kissing my lips once again, my heart began to pound.

Man I love him so much