May the Best Strider Win

Dave was acting a bit strange on our way to the roof, he seemed anxious.

He held the door open form me and set me down "Dave, what the fucking is going on." Dave's cheeks had a light tint to them "I wanted to say that I might get my ass handed to me, but I want you to know. It's your choice. Please (y/n) don't keep us waiting." Dave kissed my head and covered my eyes.

"Dave!" Everything clicked Nepeta and Karkat were right, their gonna fucking strife.

I grabbed his arm and he jumped slightly "y-yeah?" "Don't, please." Dave stiffened, it was quiet. The only thing really sounding was the wind and a few shuffles.

Dave let out a sigh "you really are something else." He mumbled softly

I smiled lightly, I never expected my best fucking friend to like me. I always thought he was attracted to Terezi, or John... but I guess not.

Bro showed up, he stared at me for a bit.

Dave stood up, pulling me up with him, Bro shifted "What's-" "We're not fighting, or Queen said so." Dave stated, gripping my hand alightly... almost as if begging me not to let go and leave him.

Bro made a face "then what do we do?"
Dave looked up, and seemed to be deep in thought.

Dave hummed softly and tapped his chin, this seemed to bother Bro, mainly cause he knew Dave was just doing this to be an Asshole.

"Dave." "Alright, best Strider wins." Bro nodded softly and Dave let go of my hand, he turned and smiled at me "what are the rules?" Bro asked taking a step towards us "off she comes over for me, it's only for me." Dave demanded, his red eyes showing through his glasses a bit. Man you could tell he was glaring at Bro.

Bro put all his weight on one leg, he seemed beyond irritated at this point. Bro rubbed his temples "same goes for me." He stated, I shivered, fuck they are very dominate and possessive... I don't know how to feel about this.. should I feel bad for liking it?

Dave nodded and glanced back at me "how about we head inside, I did invite you over."
Bro was beyond pissed, and Dave seemed a bit proud, whether it was cause he knew he annoyed the shit put of him, or because he had me...

I really like that last thought.