Orange Delight

I entered the room, and looked at Bros desk, sure enough the man was there. Scribbling on papers, possibly the litter pop quiz we had.

"Sit down (y/n) I'll be with you in a second" Bro mumbled, scratching his stubble. I nodded and took a seat in the front row, humming softly and kicking my feet a bit as I watched him write and scribble.

My body began to feel warm... maybe the heat? I don't know, I continued to stare at Bro until he set the orange pen down and stood up. Bro walked over to the door closed and locked it, he then turned to me. I stood up "am I in any trouble" He shook his head softly and pulled me into his arms.. my stomach went nuts and this feeling of warmth overflowed me. What the hell?

"Bro" He hummed softly, keeping his hold on me "this is nice and all, but why?" He rested his chin on my head, gazing at the covered window "you and Dave are always so close, he could hug you, kiss your head, or wrap an arm around you and you wouldn't question it.." I stared at his chest, what is he getting at? "You love him don't you (y/n)"

I jumped slightly, of course I love him, but.. it's always been different as opposed to Bro, when I'm with him my heart speeds up.

"Well of course I love Dave" Bro stiffened a bit, almost as if those words were like a knife in his gut "Dave is sweet, but I only see him as a close friend..." Bro relaxed and I continued "but with you it's different... like, when I'm with you my chest hurts... out of all the times I've been with Dave you've always snuck by.. and I I'm not good at this love stuff" Bro hummed softly and pulled away.

I wanted to grab him and pull him back in, but I knew he wanted me to look at him for what he was about to say to me.

"You know (Y/N) you really are something, I can't quiet explain it... but..." he lifted his shades he's orngish redish eyes staring into my (eye color), we kept this intense staring contest, Bro seemed to entirely forget what to say, he was speechless.

Bro gently cupped my cheek, his eyes slowly closing, I shifted up and used my tipy toes to reach the tall man.

Bro hummed softly, bringing my body against his as he gently pressed me against the desk, deepening the kiss.

This was all wrong and I know the consequences for the both of us if we're seen, but I can't stop now...

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled away and began to lay soft kisses on my jawline..

A loud sound was heard and before I knew it Bro had flashed stepped away from.me and to his seat, covering his mouth as he uttered ubsinitys (how the fuck do you spell that word?) The door opened and he looked a bit taken back.

Oh gog.. thats-