Hard to Resist

Dave slamed the door and plopped down on his bed "sorry, (y/n)." I shook my head "nah, it's fine. Wanna start the project?" He nodded "yeah it's on the kitchen counter, mind getting it?" I shook my head and shrugged "oh! And get me some aj please!" I nodded then walked out, closing the door behind me.

I grabbed the bottle of AJ then attempted to pick up the huge clay peice.

"Need some help?" And husky voice whispered in my ear, I yelped and jumped back, doing some roll in the prosses and coming back up in a awkward fighting pose.

Bro rose a brow then chuckled at my trembling form. He sacred the hell out of me.

"Here" He picked it up and helped me up, his smirk widening.

My cheeks burned and I looked away as he walked towards Dave's room, Dave's gonna be pissed.

I picked up the AJ that fell on the floor, due to being scared shitless by fucking Bro- wait, that sounds wrong...

The door opened "hey (y/n) I just realized it might be heav-...." Dave stared at his brother who simply nodded then put the clay down on the floor "thanks Bro." He turned to me and smirked "no problem sweetheart."

My cheeks are on fire...

Dave's lips pressed into a thin line and he nodded and grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

I glanced around, he had set pieces of card bored and news papers so we don't get the carpet messy.

Welp! This is gonna be fun!

==time skip==

I washed my hands, we had finished the body, it had great detail, the way it twisted and curved to the scales that slowly turnd into fur.

"Dave!" "What?" I turned off the sink and walked back into his room "you hungry?" He looked up, his shades covered in clay cause I flung some at him... heh.

"Yeah. There are some ravioli in the cabnit, but be careful, this place is crawling with traps."

I nodded and walked out, leaving his door open. My eyes wandered a bit, I mean this place was crawling with puppets..

I shook my head and continued forward, avoiding tripping over a few puppets.

There was a flash and two ravioli cans were on the counter "what the hell" I picked them up and grabbed a pot that was laying beside it.

"I usually microwave it... but ok." I opened the cans with a knife, and pored the substance in the pot.

I shivered at the feeling of some one watching me, then I felt fingers ghost over my hips.

I turned around but there was no one here..

"DAVE!!YOUR APARTMENT IS HAUNTED!"