Dave?

-Dave: do you like bro?

-You: why do you ask?

-Dave: no reason, but can you answer the question? Please. I need to know.

-you- ok fine, yeah I do.. maybe. Listen I don't know how to feel

I put my phone down and closed my eyes for a bit, after a few minutes passed I checked my phone, Dave hadn't answered, fuck I hope his not mad at me.

I let out a loud sigh then closed my eyes, I'll call him tomorrow, it's a little to late at night to do that now. My eyes closed and I imideatly went to sleep.

The next morning was slow, as soon as I got up I entered the shower, it was 12: 56 ... I should call Dave later. Man I really hope he isn't mad, tch nah. Why would he be mad he's your best Bro.... but what if- no Dave does not like you like that.

A sigh escaped my lips, I turned off the water and reached for my towle, then stepped out as I warped the cloth around my body.

I reached over for my phone and diled Dave's number was I walked out of the bathroom

"Hello?"

"Hey, Dave. Are you upset with me liking your bro?"

There was silence on the other end, Dave's voice soon rang through

"Why don't you come over? I wanna tell you face to face."

"Okay, I'll see you later Dave.

"Later (y/n)"

Welp, I'd better get dressed.

A few minutes passed and I was already at the Strider residence. I knocked on the door, there was a few shuffles and soft thumps sounding before the door was pulled open. Dave stood there, his shirt was on backwards and his hair was a wet mess.

"Um.." "don't start! I know..Come in." Dave grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room yelling over his shoulder "Bro! (Y/n) is here, we're going to grab a few things then head out to the roof!"

The roof, why there? I gave Dave a questioning glance but he ignored it.

Damn him.

We reached his room, Dave took off his short and flipped it the way it was supposed to go. My cheeks grew red, sure his body was pale but it was also nice- gog stop. First Bro now Dave? This is utter bullshit.

Dave grabbed a couple things then lead me out of the apartment and we began to make our way to the roof.