Oops..

I opened my mouth to say something but kinda froze in place, I don't understand. Why?

Bro rose a brow behind those pointed shades, and I wished so desperately to retreat from him. And act like none of this was happening.

I gulped and turned around "I'm not sure how I feel." I stated quietly "this is all to fast. You're Dave's brother." The chair screeched as the male stood up.

Bro laid a hand on my shoulder and sighed "any chance I can win you over?" He asked raising a brow. I nodded and he smirked "very well, the sugoi quest for the Kokoro" (omfg I'm crying. I had to add this.)

I smiled and he lead me out, locking the door soon after "do you need a ride?" I shook my head "nah, maybe Karkat waited a bit so he could pester with his lame rants me and walk me home." Bro nodded softly and went a different direction.

Sure enough Karkat had waited up for me, he had a dark red blush on his face, I wonder why.

Once Karkat saw me we began to walk "tell me everything." He mumbled "what?" "FUCK ASS! DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME." I rose a brow "I HEARD EVERYTHING." shit. Uhhhh.. I can't lie to him "can we not desscus this?" The troll looked baffled "not DESSC-NOT DESSCUS? A TEACHER ASKED YOU OUT! THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY ROMCONS! WE MUST DESSCUS" My cheeks burned.

There wasn't much to it, but I filled in the little gaps, he seemed enthusiastic about every detail.

Man he really is a bigger nerd then I thought.

"WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! YOU SUCK AT LOVE SHIT SO I THE AMAZING KARKAT FUCKING VATNAS WILL SHOW YOU THE PROPER MATERIAL YOU NEED TOMORROW. BE AT MY HIVE AT ONE"

I nodded, knowing there was no escaping karkat, honestly the troll would hunt me down.

I waved goodbey to the troll and walked towards my place, once in and shit I went to my room and fell asleep.