Art Project

I sighed and made my way towards 7th period with Dave, for someone so cool, I could paracticly feel the anger radiating off him. "Something wrong Strider?" I questioned.

He glanced at me, his red eyes peeking through his shades, they were beautiful.. I was one of the people Dave in trusted to see his eyes. John was also one.

"I'll tell you when we settle down in class." He stated, not really seeming to want to talk about it, ever. Is it really that bad?

Dave opened the door and strode in, then took a seat at the to seating desks, I sat next to him, getting glares from girls, but who gives a shit "so spill, what's up?" He sighed and took a pice of hair in between his fingers and began to play with it. Glaring up at the strand.

"Well, you fucking see (y/n), my brother is obviously here, and his constant tasting and attention piss me off. I thought he was over that shit! But anyway, he's just- ugh. He just infuriating, he's ruining my cool kids rep with all the teasing and all the cutesie things I did as a kid! That doesn't help the fact he's a complete creep. Every-" Dave continued to rant on about his brother.

Holy cow could this kid rant.

Like, damn doode.

Dave took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair, slowly calming down "and he's all googly eye for someone I really like." He mumbled, wait, hold up! Dave? Liking someone? Shit man, things are getting weirder!

He glanced at me a light pink resting on his cheeks before leaning back in his seat "sorry, I um... lost my cool" I laughed, "oh David, David, David, David." He rose a brow "um, reasoning for my full name?" I giggled "honestly, your overreacting, there's no way your brother will try to get with some one... what age?" "Mine." "Well our age, he'll definitely be arrested, and don't get me wrong, your Bro is a beautiful man, but I'm sure the girl you like won't get with him, he's to cocky and smirky." Dave chuckled "that's not a word, but.. maybe your right, and hey, what's wrong with cocky guys?" Oh shit.

I looked away and rubbed my head nervously "oh nothi-" I was cut off as the art teacher walked in, a skip in her step. Well isn't she not in a bitchy mood for once.

"Ok everyone! As you know we got off a small break, so I will waste no time pilling work on you, especially projects. But, I am in a really good mood, I will let you work with the partner of your choice." Dave and I gave the 'your-My-partner-now-bitch' and nodded.

She smiled and wrote on the board "now! You will be making a sculpture out of clay! So don't be afraid to get your hands wet and messy" Dave and I attempted not to laugh

"Any questions? No? No. Ok! Get to work brain storming! And here is your clay! Come and get it once you have a mythical creature drawn and ready and that's what you'll be working on! It's due on friday!" She turned on her heels and hummed as she walked to her seat.

Dave pulled out a pice of paper and got to work.

==time skip==

The clay was heavy, like fuck dude. I set it on the table and Dave's lips quirked "so, we gonna work at my place?" I nodded, wiping the sweat off my forehead, Dave nodded cooly.

Our creature was some sort of dog looking thing with horns a long body and tai- honestly it looked like a satanic goat, but, it was also a mixture of a dragon. Either way it looked supper cool, I'm so excited for this.

And wow we the almost the whole week, with Dave by my side I know we can totally nail this project.

<decided to do add tiny bit of signs that Dave likes reader, hope yall don't mind.>