Need To Talk

Bro sighed and looked at the time, he seemed to be doing that often, Terezi smiled and Vriska sighed "it feels cool bing bad, but the punishment is stupid" I nodded.

Karkat was asleep on the desk and Sollux seemed to be trying to draw dicks on his face, but to no avail, mainly cause Vriska and I would slap him for doing so.

The clock stroke about 4:45 and Bro stood up as everyone gathered their things. Vriska
Walked up next to me, a light smirk reaching her features.

"Hey were you going? Wanna walk with me?" She questioned, watching me gather my things "sure, and no where really." Vriska smiled and nodded her head forward "teacher is calling you." I looked at Bro and he was motioning me over.

I sighed, what does he want?... I walked towards him, he cleared his throat and waited for everyone to leave the room before locking the door.

Bro let out a sigh, and leaned on the door rubbing his eyes uttering "I can't believe this" and "I can't, I need this job." I rose a brow "you ok Mr. Strider?" He shivered and groaned "everything's fine (y/n)" He stated, pushing himself of the door.

Bro lifted up his glasses revealing beautiful orange eyes, you certainly don't see that every day. Bro rubbed his eyes and glanced at me, before chuckling.

"You know (y/n), I've always been the type to not give to shits about the consequences, or give to shits of what people think." He walked towards his desk with a forced smile, but his movements indicated he was angry and Nervous.

"And resently, due to some things that have sliced that I don't give a fuck attitude in half like a sharpened katana, I've realized something... someone; not naming anyone here, has wiggled their way to my heart and ripped to shreds the man who I thought I was in less than a week, and it honestly fascinates me." He stated, folding his fingers togather and placing his elbows on the wooden desk.

I gulped, palms beginning to sweat. Where is he going with this?.. "and why are you poring your heart out to me?.." His orange eyes searched mine for a minute, I felt so small under his hypnotizing gaze. I know I wouldn't be able to look away pretty soon, well not until he does so first.

His lips curled into a smirk, he let out a huff and pushed himself up. "The fine specimen is you (y/n)." My eyes grew wide, is he joking? "What?" The look he had changed, on of determination, sadness, and something else. But not once, from looking over his face over and over, did I find any evil intent.

"It's you." I gulped and wiped my hands on my jeans. Man, what do I do? What do I say?... this is so... sudden...