~Chapter Two~

I wake up and look at my surroundings. Oh god, I'm in a hospital. How did I get here? All the memories come flooding back at once. I look to my left and see Ross asleep in a really uncomfortable hospital chair. He cheeks are tear-stained and his hair is a mess. I stare at him until he opens his eyes. I look away blushing. "Max. You're finally up," he says happily.
   Moments later the doctor walks in and asks me some questions. He tells me that I am good to go then turns to Ross. "Keep an eye on him. Okay?" I hear him whisper. Ross nods his head then helps me out of bed. I feel so week right now. Ross wraps his arm around my waist and I put my arm around his neck. He helps me out to the car.
   He starts the car but doesn't do anything else. "I need to talk to you when we get home," he says seriously. Oh god. I hate when Ross is serious.

He unlocks the front door of our apartment and walks in. I shut the door behind me. We walk up to my room and sit on my bed. "Why?" he asks quietly after a few minutes of silence. "I-I," my voice fails as I try to speak. He looks deep into my eyes, "Max, you can tell me anything." "I just felt the urge to," I hate lying to him but I can't tell him the truth.
"Ok. Get some rest. You need it," he says. I nod as he stands up. I get underneath my covers. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits my pillow. I feel a pair of lips on my forehead as I drift of into a dreamless sleep.