~Chapter Five~

I walk into the apartment then to my room. I don't want to face Ross yet. I can't face Ross yet. I shut my door and walk into the bathroom that is connected to my room. I take my shirt off and wash my face. I look up at my reflection in the mirror. Damn, I look like shit.
I walk back into my room but stop quickly. "R-Ross. What are you doing he-" I get cuts me off by pressing his lips onto mine. Before my mind could process what's happening I start to kiss back. This is so wrong but it feels so right.
   After a few minutes we pull away. We are both breathing heavily. "D-Do you m-maybe want to be my b-boyfriend?" he looks down shyly. "Of course." I tackle him into my bed and hug him. We both start laughing.
"R-Ross?"
"Yeah."
"I want to keep the relationship a secret from the others for now."
"Okay. I'm fine with that."
   I snuggle into his chest, breathing in his scent. "I heard you last night. When you said you love me," I hear him mumble. "Y-You did?" I ask nervously. "Yep. I love you too ginger," he laughs.
   I look at him and lightly kiss his cheek. "You should probably go to bed. As much as I would love for you to stay here and sleep next to me, you can't. Tim would get suspicious," I say sadly. He sighs then sits up, "You're right. Night." With that, he was gone.

   I open my eyes and sit straight up. I really hope that wasn't a dream. I hear a light knock on the door. "Come in," I say yawning. "Morning ginger," he says walking in, closing the door behind him. He walks over and sits next to me.
   I look down and bite my lip. I feel Ross cup my face in his hands. I look deep into his eyes. I connect my lips to his. He kisses back almost instantly. I guess it wasn't a dream after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I honestly didn't expect to get this chapter out until tomorrow. Sorry it's a tad short. I expected it to be longer, but I'm too tired to write anymore.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!