~Chapter Sixteen~

I put my finger on the trigger, ready to pull it at any given moment. I all of a sudden realize what's happening. The  gun falls from my grasp and a knife is instantly placed on my throat.
   "Max," Ross screams. He starts to run towards me, but is yanked back by a man in all black. "Don't scream, either of you," a dark voice demands from behind me.
I squeeze my eyes shut, not wanting to see the sight in front of me. I feel a cool metal press against my temple and I shiver. "This is what happens when you don't do as you are told, Max," the voice sneers into my ear.
I open my eyes to see a gun pressed to Ross' head. "I love you, ginger," his voice says cracking. "I love you too, narwhal," I reply. At this point both of us are crying.
The man next to him pulls the trigger and I watch my baby fall to the ground. "ROSS, NO!" I scream. I fall onto my knees and cry. I just witnessed the most important person in my life get murdered.
"Just kill me already and end all this suffering," my voice becomes hoarse as I try to speak. "I'd be happy to," the voice says. At first, all I feel is pain. Then, darkness and bliss takes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I apologize for the story ending on such a sad note. There will be one more chapter left and after that there will be an Authors Note.

The last chapter will be out within an hour.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!