~Chapter Eight~

"Hey guys I-" Tim says walking into the apartment. He stops once he notice what is happening. Ross quickly gets up and runs up to his room. Did he seriously just leave me to get interrogated by myself? Before Tim could ask me any questions I quickly run up to my room.

I walk over to my desk and start up my computer. Ross and I have both been avoiding Tim since what happened last night. Neither of us want to be questioned about what he walked in on. "Max. What happened? You are going to have to tell me at some point," he says sitting down at his desk. I sigh, "That's not going to be today." He grunts and starts editing one of John's videos.

   "Max. It's lunch time. Let's go eat," Tim says. "I'm not hungry," I mumble. I am not about to go out with the guys. I have no doubt that Tim has told all of them what has happened. "Fine. Ross is staying too. Maybe you guys can figure out when you are going to tell me what happened," he says walking away. He isn't going to stop with this, is he?
   Once everybody leaves I walk over to Ross' office. The door is open so I just walk in. "Hey narwhal," I sigh. I sit down in a extra chair that always sits i his office. "Hey, ginger. Has Tim been bothering you too?" he says turning to me. I nod my head, "He just won't stop. Should we just tell him? I mean, he basically already knows." "Yeah. When we tell him he will probably tell everybody else though," he says quietly. "How do we tell him?" I ask. He answers after thinking for a little bit, "It would probably be best if we just answer honestly when he asks us next."

   "Maaaax. What happened between you and Ross?" Tim asks as he sat back down at his desk. "I was just kissing my boyfriend! Why do you care so much?" I say aggravated. He sits there and smirks, "I knew it."
   "Go ahead and tell the others. I know you were going to later anyways," as soon as these words escape my mouth he stands up and runs in the direction of Adam's office. "I'm guessing you told him," the narwhal says walking over to me and sitting in my lap. "Yep," I say then press my lips to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. Something else happened in my life and I haven't been able to write much.

Say Happy Not Crappy!