~Chapter Thirteen~

"Max? Is that you?" I hear a deep voice say from behind me. I look back and freeze. "Max, who is this?" Ross whispers. "D-Dustin," I reply quietly. "So the faggot remembers me," Dustin smirks. I notice Ross tense up next to me and I squeeze his hand.
That was a bad idea. Dustin notices and says, "Max, you finally found someone who loves you. That must've been hard." I wince slightly. No matter how much hate I get on the internet, he seems to be the one to actually get to me.
"I really can't believe this. This isn't true," he says smugly, "I know. He must be your fuckboy." I let go of Ross' hand and punch Dustin square in the jaw. At first he looks shocked, then I feel something heavy hit me and everything goes black.

I sit up with a jolt. I take a second to let my eyes adjust to the sudden light and feel a pair of arms wrap around me. "Oh my god. Ginger, you scared me," my narwhal cries into my chest. I hug him back and bury my head into the crook of his neck.
"Hey. It's okay. I'm okay," I whisper and kiss his neck. I wince, pain shooting through my bottom lip. Ross pulls out of the hug. He has a confused expression then relief washes over him. "Oh, yeah. Dustin punched you and busted your lip," he says.
"Can you kiss it better?" I ask smiling. He blushes a deep crimson. "W-Wouldn't it hurt?" he asks concerned. I laugh, "I'll live." He leans in, as do I. Once our lips finally meet pain is all I feel, but butterflies and fireworks overpower it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I am so so sorry for the lack of updates. I have been really busy over the past week. I also may not be able to update for another long period of time.

This book just recently hit 4k reads! Thanks so much for reading, voting, and commenting. It makes my day when I see so many people support this story.

20 votes for the next chapter.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!