~Chapter Ten~

"Are you feeling better," my narwhal asks me as we walk into the offices. I shake my head. That dream has messed with me. I barely got any sleep. He pulls me into a hug and I rest my head on his should. After a few minutes I speak up, "We should probably get to work."

I yawn for the fiftieth time today. I feel sleep deprived. Sleep. That sounds nice right now. "Are you feeling okay, Max?" Tim asks me, his eyes never leaving his computer screen. "Yeah, just tired," I yawn again. He gets up and walks away. Okay then.

"Ginger!" Ross yells as he sits into the chair next to me. I yawn again, "Hey." "I just finished up my videos I needed to record for the day. I just asked Tim if he could edit the rest of the videos you are suppose to do for today. He said he could. Now we are going home early so you could get some rest," he smiles. His happiness is adorable. "Really?" "Yeah. I just asked Adam if it's okay and he didn't see any problem with it." "Thanks Tim!" I yell as we walk to the front door of the offices.

I plop down onto the couch and guess what? I yawn. My adorable boyfriend sits next to me. I snuggle up next to him. I feel my eyelids getting heavier. "Night, Ginger. I love you," he whispers. "I love you too, Narwhal." With that I feel asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

Sorry it's a tad short. I have a killer headache and I don't feel well. I will try to write the next chapter to be longer than this one.

I'm going to start doing something. 10 votes for the next chapter.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!