~Chapter Fifteen~

"Ginger. I'm bored," Ross says for the 50th time today. "Then find something to do," I snap. A look of hurt flashes across his face and he runs to his room. I chase after him. "Ross. I'm sorry. I've just been stressed out lately," I say to his door.
I walk into my room when he doesn't answer. I make sure I slam my door. I sit with my back against the door and a tears slides down my face. "God, I'm such an idiot," I mumble into my hands.

[a few days later]
It's time. I have to do it. "Hey, Ross. Do you wanna go grab something to eat?" I ask walking into his office. He nods and follows me out to his car. Before he opens the car door I pull him over to the woods.
"Max! What are yo-" I cut off his yells by putting my hand over his mouth. Once we get to the tree I ask, "If I let you go are you going to run away." He shakes his head no.
I let go of him and walk over to the tree. "Max. What's going on?" Fear fills his voice. I squeeze my eyes shut as I find it. "I-I'm so sorry."
"For what?" He takes a step closer to me. I pick up the gun and point it at his head. "What's going on?!" He screams. Tears begin to cloud his eyes as he looks at the weapon.
"You don't understand. I have to kill you or he's going to kill me. I'm sorry," I choke back tears, "Trust me when I say I don't want to do this. I love you more than I have ever loved anybody. You're my narwhal."
"Max. Please don't," a tear escapes his beautiful eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I am so sorry it took me forever to actually update. There will only be two chapters left of this book. I may write another fanfiction, so if you have any ideas comment them.

Thank you guys so much for 17k reads! It's incredible how much support I get on my stories.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!