~Chapter Four~

I wake up in my bed the next morning. How did I get here? I fell asleep on the couch last night...next to Ross. Damn it! Can't I do anything right? He must've carried me here.

I sit down at my desk and start editing. I try hard to focus on work, but I can't. Ross has been acting distant all morning. Usually when I wake up he does something to annoy me, he didn't. Whenever I drive us to work he bothers me, he didn't this morning. Did I do something? I shake my head as if trying to get all these thoughts out of my head.
Out of the corner of my eye I see him. God, he looks so cute today. I sigh then put my head in my hands. Why do I have to feel this way? Why can't I be a heterosexual male? (Anybody get the reference?)

   "Hey, Ross. Are you going to come get lunch with us?" I overhear Adam say. "N-no," Ross answers. I turn back to my computer. I hear foot steps get closer. "Max. Are you coming?" Adam asks standing behind me. "No," I mutter.
Once everyone leaves for lunch I walk over to Ross's office and knock on the door. "Who is it?" I hear his voice crack. "Max. Can I come in?" I hear him mumble 'yeah' and I walk in. I see the brunette sitting in the corner, shaking.
His knees are pulled up to his chest and tears are making their way out of his beautiful eyes. I walk over and sit next to him. "Are you okay, Ross?" I ask worriedly. He shakes his head no. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" He shakes his head once again.
I lift his head up so he would look at me and not at the floor. We look into each other's eyes for what seems like forever until I wipe away his tears with my thumbs. Before I could stop myself I start leaning in. He start leaning as well.
Our lips finally meet and I don't feel sparks like everyone else say the do. I feel fucking fireworks. I cup his face in my hands as we continue to kiss. He grabs my shirt, pulling me closer to him. We both pull away after a few minutes. "S-Sorry," I stutter. I stand up and run to my desk.
I sit down and put my head in my hands. Why did I do that? I'm so fucking stupid. He probably hates me now. I'm such a fuck up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I'm going to try to update as much as possible but I may not be able to. I'm sorry in advance if I don't update for the next couple of days.

I promise the chapters are going to get longer as the story progresses.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!