~Chapter Seventeen~

•Third Person•

   The offices wasn't really the same without Max and Ross there. Adam, Barney, Tim, and Red told the fans that the ginger and narwhal died in a very serious car wreck. It's been hard recording videos without them.
   The funeral wasn't at all what funerals should be. They invited both families. Max's mother showed up and created a huge scene. Let's just say, she went home with a black eye and busted lip after calling Ross and Max some rather awful words.
   Nobody will ever forget them. Sometimes in the offices, if you listen very closely you can still hear Ross' and Max's laughs ring throughout the rooms.
   They've left Ross' office untouched. Nobody has had the courage to walk into the room, let alone move his stuff out. The only thing they have done is put Max's stuff in there with Ross'.
   Everything has changed. Red, Barney, Adam, and all the others are trying to move one. They just can't seem to. This has left such an impact on their lives.
   They Do Not Laugh's are just sad. Adam brakes down into tears after recording each one. In each episode he uses at least one of Max's or Ross' jokes.
   The GMod videos aren't as funny anymore. They don't upload on office antics anymore. Adam barely ever uploads on SkyDoesThings. The fans have slowly begun to stop watching. Nobody knows what is going to happen next in their lives.
        All that's left are memories.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed reading the story!

(I may or may not have started crying while writing this...)

After this there is going to be a final Authors Note, so stick around for that!

Stay Happy Not Crappy!