~Chapter Eleven~

I wake up and look at the clock, 8 am. I look around and see no sign of my boyfriend. I stand up and stretch. Should I look for Ross? I walk into the kitchen to see him looking nervous. "You okay, babe?" He blushes at the nickname. "Adam just texted me saying I vlog today. I was wondering if I could tell the fans about us," he says.
   "I guess," as soon as those words leave my mouth I get tackled into a hug. "Thank god. I'm not good at hiding this relationship," he whispers. I love it when he is so happy.

   "Hey guys. Ross is vlogging again," I hear the familiar voice. My heart beat quickens as I realize what it about to happen. Ross is going to tell the world about us. "I'm going to go annoy some people," I hear his voice getting closer.
   He walks up to Tim and asks him to hold the camera then walks up to me. "Hey babe," he says before he kisses me. It was a quick kiss, but butterflies still filled up my stomach. He grabs the camera and starts talking to it again, "Now that we have said hi to my boyfriend, let's go bother Cory."

   "Max! You told me you weren't dating that homosexual freak!" my mother yells through the phone. "He's not homo," I mutter, "He's pansexual." "I don't care what he is! I will not allow you to date another male. This is not how I raised you!" "Mom, you do not control me anymore. I'm an adult now. You can't tell me what I can and can not do. Or who I can or can not date." "Don't even think you are ever welcome her again," she says harshly and hangs up.
   I feel tears start falling down my face. I get up and walk towards the bathroom. The urge right now is so overwhelming. I shut the door behind me and look for it. I hold up the cool piece of metal. It still has dried blood on it from the last time it was used.
   I drag it across my wrist once, twice, three times. I sigh in relief. I haven't realized how much stress has been put on me lately. I drag the blade across my wrist a couple more times when I hear a knock on the door.
   "Hey, ginger. Are you okay? You have been in there for a while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I'm running low on ideas for the story. If you have any comment them. It would really help me out.

10 votes for the next chapter.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!