Chapter 2

Got home to see my bestfriend car outside that hoe is never at home she need to take her ass home i waked in the house to see this hoe cooking like bitch do you pay bills here... Ciara what the fuck is you cooking take your ass home , well hello to you to i tried to call you but you didn't answer so i just came over anyway, remind me to get my key back bitch before you leave lol nah but why you not with Ace? , his ass getting on my damn nervers his ass never home always at the trap a bitch get lonely. But anyway what you doing tonight ? Well your girl is going on a date , a date bitch with who God , No bitch David from the hospital , she turned her head all the way saying about time he been trying the longest., shut the fuck up Ciara but i got to get dress looking at my phone seeing its 7:00 bitch you don't have to go home but you got to get the fuck out of here Ciara but love you and text me said pushing her out the house .. i ran up stairs got in the shower I kept my hair curly and got out and rushed to my room and puting on my black dress with my heels rushing out the house texting david i was on the way as i rushed to restaurant . I saw him just sitting there with his suit look so damn fine . But lets seehow this date is going to go.

*Comment and like *